Chapter 98: Warm

AMELIA

I giggle against his lips when he says it, giving him a few quick pecks before I reply, "I'm okay with that. Sounds fun. But we also need to eat." 

Chris nods in understanding before he quirks a brow, smirking, "I have a great idea for how we do that." 

"Uhm, with our mouths?" I chuckle, but he rolls his eyes, "Obviously, but just work with me here." 

"Okay weirdo, tell me what you want to do, then." 

He didn't tell me. Instead, he manhandled me until I was sitting in his lap, my thighs on either sides of his with my back to him. 

I look at him over my shoulder, brows furrowed in confusion as I ask, "Okay, now what?" 

"Grab the pizza," he says casually, and I eye him for a moment before bending over to pick the pizza box off the table, my hips rising from the spot in his lap at the action. 

I can hear him maneuvering around while my back is turned, and then his hands land on my hips, stopping me from sitting back down. 

"Just give me ooone second, bug," he says, dragging out the words, an amusing smile making its way onto my face when I feel his fingers trailing down to my ass, groping the flesh. 

I chuckle, "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Relax," he says with a laugh, "Give me a second here." 

His fingers leave my ass before they quickly hook in the waistband of my panties, and then in one quick move, he pulls them down my legs.

"Hey," I scold as I look at him over my shoulder, "What are you-"

I stop mid-sentence when I notice his cock, hard and leaning against his stomach as his underwear is pulled down to his feet. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, my eyes locked on the thick vein adoring the underside of it, and Chris chuckles at my expression. 

"You can sit back down now," he says, making me dart my eyes up to look at his face. 

He's smiling at me, a cute, lopsided grin as he looks at me expectantly, and I immediately turn to put the pizza box down on the couch, his fingers gripping my hips again as soon as my hands are free. 

"Okay baby, keep those pretty thighs spread and sit down slowly for me." 

I do as instructed, my thighs on either side of his, his feet moving to untangle themselves from his underwear before his thighs spread more, bringing mine with them. His one hand leaves my hip, grabbing the base of his cock instead, his other one guiding me slowly to sit down. 

I gasp as soon as I feel the head of his cock nudging at my entrance, and a soft moan rolls over my tongue when I slowly start sinking down on his length. 

"Yeeees," he moans, my pussy fluttering at the deep sound as he fills me up, and once he's fully sheathed inside me, his arms wrap around my waist to pull me back into his chest. 

He moans against my ear, teeth nipping lightly at the lobe before he whispers, "Okay, now eat your pizza." 

I blink in confusion a few times, turning my head to look at him over my shoulder, "What?" 

"Eat your pizza," he replies casually, his lips lifted into a smirk, "But make sure to give me some too." 

I furrow my brows, "But.. But.." 

I squirm, moving my hips to get some friction, but his hold around me quickly stops my movement. 

He tuts, shaking his head, "No no baby, sit still. You need to eat." 

My brows pull into a deep frown, eyes scanning his face to try and decipher if he's really serious or not, but when he just leans in and places a kiss on my nose, I huff a little in disappointment. 

He chuckles, "Relax, I'll take care of you soon. But I just fucking love feeling you wrapped around me, I want to spend as much time with my cock buried deep inside you as I possibly can. So I'm just going to need you to keep my cock warm while we eat, can you do that for me baby?" 

I whimper quietly at his words, my pussy clenching around his cock, and he grunts at the feeling before he whispers, "But don't do that, please. It'll make me lose focus." 

I take a deep breath, feeling how snug I am around him and doing my best to stave off the need for more friction before I turn my attention back to the pizza box next to us. I pick it up, whimpering again when I have to lean over a little, his cock moving inside me at the action, and once I sit back up, I open it and hand him a slice. 

I grab a slice for myself, taking a tentative bite as I try to focus on the movie playing in front of us, and Chris hums after he swallows his bite, "Good girl." 

I take another bite, the feeling of him inside me slowly becoming easier to ignore little by little as long as I sit still. I turn my attention to the movie, and it's not until then that I realize which one he picked. 

"I love Toy Story," I chirp before taking another bite, chewing happily as I melt into his chest. 

"Yeah?" He says between bites, "Which one of them do you like the best?" 

"Hmm," I take another bite as I think it over, my brows furrowing in thought, "Probably the first one. It's a classic, can't go wrong with a classic. But I like the second one, too, because that's the one where they meet Jesse and Bullseye." I giggle quietly as I finish my sentence, taking another bite of my pizza. 

Chris chuckles at my words, and as soon as his body shakes even the tiniest bit because of it, I whine softly. It makes his cock twitch inside me, and I bite down on my bottom lip to hold off my whimper. 

He clears his throat, finishing off his slice before he says, "Who's your favorite Toy Story character?" 

"Buzz," I immediately reply, finishing my own slice of pizza before I continue, "I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid." 

He chuckles again, making me suppress another whimper, before he says, "Yeah? Me too. I always wanted to explore space." 

I smile, leaning my head back on his shoulder and tilting it towards his face, "Well, I mean, you probably could some day. I hear they're going to be offering up trips to space if you pay enough." 

He smiles as his eyes meet mine, "Yeah, maybe." 

Then his hand lifts up to cup my cheek, his thumb stroking it gently as he leans closer. I lean in too, expecting him to kiss me, but instead he chooses to hover right in front of my lips as he whispers, "More pizza, please." 

I chuckle, shaking my head in amusement, a small gasp leaving my lips when I lean over to grab another slice for him. 

He takes it, quickly taking a bite before directing it towards my mouth, and I take the hint, taking a bite myself. He smiles as he chews, his one arm around me holding me a little tighter, his fingers caressing my stomach and waist over the shirt I'm wearing. 

We finish the rest of the pizza like that, his cock snug inside me as we watch the movie and he feeds me bites every so often. I didn't think I could possibly feel closer to him than I already did, but apparently I was wrong. 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡