Chapter 96: Awoken

AMELIA

I wake up the next morning when a heat runs through me, a tingling feeling that powers through my body and makes an involuntary moan spill from my lips.

My mind is hazy from sleep, slightly disoriented as I'm still only half awake, my eyes closed as I suddenly squirm, another loud moan tumbling out of my mouth. 

I shoot my eyes open as I gasp, my back arching off the bed at the overpowering feeling running through me, and then it's like all of my senses are finally alert, realizing what's happening. 

I moan loudly again when the wet tongue flicks my clit again, my hand flying down to wrap in the familiar head of hair that's currently hidden under the covers, between my spread thighs. 

The beard scratching against my inner thighs only confirms my thoughts, and I whimper as I tug on his hair, hearing a chuckle against my core in response. 

"Morning, sweetheart," Chris gruffs out, making me flip the covers off to look down at him. His eyes are gleaming mischievously as he looks up at me, giving another lick to my clit before he says, "You were taking forever to wake up, couldn't wait any longer." 

He smirks, making me giggle, but it quickly turns into another moan when he buries his face in my wet heat again, his palms wrapped tightly around my thighs. 

"Oh, fuck," I whimper, my fingers carding through his hair as he licks a long stripe up through my folds. 

He hums, his tongue sliding up to tease my clit before it moves down again, and I whine when it thrusts into my fluttering hole. 

He moans against my pussy when I pull on his hair, urging him closer to me even though his face is completely buried in me, but then he licks his way upwards to my clit again. 

He flicks it once, twice, and then his lips wrap around it, sucking as his tongue toys with it urgently. 

"Mnh, Chris, ah!" I cry out, my back arching off the bed again as a shudder runs through me. 

He groans against my pussy, mumbling out, "Fucking love this pussy. Taste amazing, baby," before diving back in, lapping at my folds for a moment until his focus is back on my clit. 

My body jolts when his tongue start flicking it quickly, switching in speeds and roughness, and I whine loudly, "Please, wanna come, please daddy!

He hums again, his face pressing into my pussy more, devouring me, and I almost think he's doing it more for his pleasure than mine when he moans loudly against me. 

But I realize it's equal parts for him as it is for me when I feel one of his hands leave my thigh, his thick finger now prodding at my entrance. 

It slides in easily, guided by my arousal, as his lips once again wrap around my clit, his tongue toying with it ruthlessly. 

I gasp when he suddenly pushes another finger inside, pumping both of them slowly at first but then picking up pace as his tongue flicks my clit rapidly, his lips sucking. 

"Gonna-ah!-gonna come daddy, please, can I come?" I moan loudly, and as soon as he nods against me, I cry out, my fingers pulling roughly on his hair as my body trembles. My legs are shaking, my entire body tensing up before the wave crashes over me, making me gasp for air. 

My orgasm pulses through me, not calming down in the slightest when he doesn't stop his movements, continuing to pump his fingers in and out of me quickly as his tongue plays me like a fiddle. 

When he curls his fingers up, hitting that deep spot inside me, I wail, suddenly coming again, and I can hear him groaning loudly when my juices spill out, covering his face. 

The hand still wrapped around my thigh tightens its hold, and then his fingers pick up pace again, but his lips leave my pussy. I look up at him as my hips buck up involuntarily, grinding into his hand as his fingers keep moving in and out of me at a ruthless pace, still curling into that delicious spot that makes my toes curl. 

I look up at him with wide eyes, noticing the glint in his eyes and smirk on his face, and when his hand leaves my thigh, moving up to my lower stomach and pressing down, I sob. 

"Come on, one more baby," he groans, watching as I writhe and squirm underneath him, "Give me one more, I know you can do it. Be a good girl and come one more time, come on, come for daddy. Now." 

His last word is more like a growl and it hurls me into my third orgasm in a row, the intensity ripping through my body almost painfully as my juices cover his hand again. 

"Fuck, yes!" He growls, watching as I come undone, my wetness covering his hand and some of his arm, "Holy fucking shit, such a good girl, christ." 

I cry and squirm, tears spilling from my eyes as I whimper pathetically, and it's not until then that he slows his pace, carefully pulling his fingers out of me as he watches me from above. 

He brings his hand to his lips, his fingers dipping past them and into his mouth, moaning at the taste. Once they're clean, he brushes a hand over his beard, wet with my slick, and then he leans down to hover over me. 

"Good morning baby," he whispers, pecking my lips, "Did such a good job for me." 

I sigh and cup his cheek, still trying to catch my breath as I whimper out, "Good morning daddy." 

He grins, leaning down to kiss me again before he lies down between my legs, his head resting on my chest. 

I card my fingers through his hair as I catch my breath, his warmth seeping into my bones as he lies on top of me, and the weight of him is comforting. 

"That was amazing," I whisper out, taking a few unsteady breaths, "So fucking intense." 

"I know," he says with a smirk as he looks up at me, "You've soaked the sheets. I think we're going to have to change them." 

I laugh and playfully hit his arm, making him place a kiss on my chest, "Asshole." 

He chuckles, nuzzling his face into my chest and then crawling up my body to bury it in my neck as he mumbles, "I'm sorry. Forgive me?" 

"Hmm, okay," I whisper back, relishing in the feeling of his heavy weight on top of me, one hand running down his back as the other stays in his hair, "I forgive you." 

"Good," he hums, kissing my neck, "Because you're stuck with me now." 

"I've been stuck with you for a while," I giggle and it makes him chuckle. 

"Yeah, but you're really stuck with me now," he replies before trailing off. 

"What do you mean?" 

He pulls back from my neck, looking down at me as his eyes search mine, whispering hesitantly, "I uhm.. I did something." 

My brows immediately furrow as I look up at him, "What did you do?" 

His eyes dart away for a moment, the uncertainty clear on his face, before he looks back at me and whispers, "I posted something.." 

I blink up at him in surprise, my breath hitching before I whisper, "You did what?

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡