Chapter 80: Obedient

AMELIA

I lean over the console, my fingers quickly scrambling to unzip his pants. 

I lick my lips when I see his cock - thick, hard and throbbing as I pull it out of it's confinement. 

Chris' one hand stays on the steering wheel as the other moves to the back of my head, his fingers quickly tangling in my hair. 

I waste no time, diving down to flick my tongue on the thick head of his cock, immediately tasting his precum. My tongue swirls around it before licking up and down his length. 

Chris hisses, his fingers in my hair tightening, "Shit, that's it. Fuck, yes baby." 

I wrap my lips around him as I start suckling on the tip, slight slurping noises as I move my tongue over it. 

I gradually move lower, my lips wrapping tightly around his girth as I place my hand on his thigh, my head slowly bobbing up and down, covering about half his length. My other hand wraps around the base of his cock, pumping the rest of him that's not inside my mouth. 

He groans, a loud, deep sound, before he says, "Come on sugar, you can do better than that. I know how well you can take me, take me deeper." 

I whine, taking him deeper inside my mouth as his hand presses me down on him until I feel him hit the back of my throat. 

"Yeees, that's it," he growls, his thigh tensing under my hand, "That's fucking it baby, fuck, your mouth feels so good." 

The hand in my hair starts slowly guiding my movement, and I hollow my cheeks around him as he moves me up and down his hard length. 

When his hips buck up slightly it makes me gag, and I dig my nails into his thigh at the feeling. 

I start sucking and licking, my saliva running down his shaft as wet noises feel the space and he moans deeply. 

"Such a good girl," he groans, pulling on my hair when I take him deeper down my throat, "Your mouth feels amazing baby, doing so well for me." 

My stomach flutters at his praise and I can't focus on anything other than making him feel good, the need to make him come overwhelming. 

My hand slides upwards until I can cup his balls, heavy and warm in my hand as I start massaging them gently, my mouth picking up pace on his cock. 

"Ah!" he moans brokenly, "Shit, if you keep that up you'll make me come, baby." 

I moan at his words, nodding to my best ability as I tug on his balls slightly. 

Chris chuckles breathlessly as his fingers tighten in my hair again, "Yeah? You want daddy to come?"

I nod again, whining softly while I breathe through my nose, my lips wrapped firmly around his throbbing cock as I suck him off. 

"You gonna-ohfuck-gonna swallow it all like a good girl, hmm? Can't spill any of it on the seats baby, don't let daddy's cum go to waste. Need to keep it all inside. Can you do that?" 

I nod and moan around his cock, moving up for a moment to let my tongue swirl around the tip before I take him down my throat again.

"God, that's my good little slut. Good girl, such a good girl, taking everything daddy gives you." 

His praise makes a fire run through me and I start picking up pace, sucking him off quicker as I hollow my cheeks around him.

I moan and sigh, relaxing my throat around him until I feel all of him down my throat, and he growls deeply at the feeling. 

When his hand in my hair starts controlling my motions, his hips buck up and I gag around his cock as he fucks my throat. 

"Fuck yes," he says through gritted teeth, "That's it, take it, take it, take it." 

I gag and sputter around him, my spit spilling out at the corner of my lips in a wet mess. 

"Come on pretty baby, make daddy come. You want my cum, honey? Wanna taste me?"

I try to nod, moaning out a mmpfh as I keep gagging on his length, my lips wrapped tightly around him, but then I suddenly feel the car swerving to the side slightly, making me squeak. 

"Shit," he mumbles, "God, it's too good baby, you're making me lose focus." 

My brows furrow in concern immediately and I start pulling my head back off him, but the hand in my hair stops me. 

He presses me back down as he whispers, "No, no. You stay right there, baby. Can't let you go now. Give me a sec." 

I can feel the car moving, my tongue working around his cock and tracing the thick vein on the underside of his length as he pulls over to the side. 

As soon as the car is parked, he starts bucking his hips up, making me gag and spit around him again as I moan. 

"So close baby, I'm so fucking close, your mouth feels fucking amazing, you know that?" 

I suck and lick, my fingers caressing his balls as I start moving my mouth quicker on his cock. 

"Look at me sweetheart," he says with a moan, "Let me see those pretty eyes." 

My eyes flick up the meet his and he growls, the sound deep and low in his chest, "You look so fucking beautiful with my cock in your mouth sugar, christ." 

I keep eye contact as my tongue laps at his length, drool dripping down my chin as I bob up and down on his cock, my pace becoming more rapid, caressing his heavy balls in my hand. 

"Gonna give you all my cum," he grunts, "Fill you up, make you swallow it all like my good little slut. Such a good whore for daddy, doing such a good job-fuck!" 

He shouts, the hand in my hair holding me down on his length as his hips press up, holding his cock down my throat as he comes. 

I taste the salty yet delicious sensation of him as his warm seed spurts down my throat, moaning wantonly when I feel him tense up before gasping as he relaxes. 

I swallow obediently, my tongue licking his cum off his cock quickly, ensuring I don't spill any of it, just as I promised. 

He chuckles breathlessly as he brushes the hair out of my face, watching as I give him a few quick licks to make sure I got it all before I pull off him. 

He's got a big fat grin on his face when I look back up at him, his cheeks flushed red and his chest moving up and down rapidly. 

"Fucking hell, bug," he says with a laugh, "Guess you really are my sweet, obedient girl, huh?" 

I giggle as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and he laughs again before the hand in my hair pulls me closer to him. 

"I fucking love you," he murmurs before he pulls me in for a gentle kiss. 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡