Chapter 125: Switching Positions

Start from the beginning

I tease my fingertips under the edge of his underwear, his hard erection clearly visible under the tight fabric covering him up. 

"Mmh, so hard for me, huh?" I purr as my fingers graze the silky head of his cock. 

He lets out an immediate groan at the touch, hips bucking off the bed. I retract my hand instantly, tutting at him as I smirk, "So needy already. You have to be good, or you won't get what you want. You know that." 

His jaw clenches as he huffs out a breath, teeth gritted as he looks at me.

I chuckle again, knowing how frustrating it must feel to have his own words thrown back at him. My fingers trail back up his chest as I hum approvingly, "You're so pretty, you know that? So pretty for me.." 

He huffs out another breath in annoyance, hands straining a little at the silk fabric wrapped around his wrists. 

I have a feeling he could easily break out of those restraints, and the fact that he chooses not to, makes me all the more eager to see this thing through. 

He's allowing me this, allowing me control. I know he's hesitant, and definitely out of his comfort zone, which means he's doing it for me. And fucking hell if that doesn't light the fire inside me. 

I gingerly wrap my fingers around the waistband of his boxers, slowly dragging them down his legs. He helps me the best he can by lifting his hips, watching my every move as I drop them on the floor. 

His eyes lock intensely on my hands when I start trailing them up his legs, and he breathes in heavily once I crawl onto the bed to lie between his spread thighs. 

I smile and hum at the sight of his hard cock, angry and throbbing, practically begging for attention. I repeat my actions from earlier, featherlight touches with my fingertips as I drag them from the head of his cock down to the base. 

When I wrap my fingers around his thick cock lightly, he grunts in appreciation. Once my tongue darts out to kitten lick the tip however, the gruff sound is quickly turned into a moan. 

"I love your cock," I whisper as my eyes lock on his, my tongue teasing the slit on the tip, "It's so fucking pretty."

He doesn't reply, but I can tell by the look on his face that he so badly wants to. It's really not fair to have brought up the notion that he's not allowed to talk when he's such a talker. He's never quiet during sex and frankly, his words usually always spur me on anyway. I smirk, nodding once, "Okay, fine. You're allowed speak." 

"Thank you," He says breathlessly, eyes never leaving mine, "You think it's pretty, huh?" 

"Mmhmm," I hum, swirling my tongue around the mushroom tip, "Beautiful, really." 

I wrap my lips around the tip before I slowly sink down, not wrapping my lips as tight around him as usual. I still want to tease him, torture him, so I do my best to keep anything I do as a touch that's barely there. 

He groans in his chest, his broad back lifting off the bed slightly at the motion, and I grow even wetter by the sight of him. 

There's just something special about being placed between his thick thighs, looking up at his taut abs and prominent chest, the soft dusting of hair adorning his upper body. I let my eyes trail over the scattered tattoos before they move to his biceps, bulging out at the angle the ties around his wrists have them in. I can tell he's straining against them, the vein in his arm making that very clear, but I can also tell he's doing his very best to hold back for me. 

And I appreciate it. So very much

I keep one hand wrapped around his shaft, pumping his throbbing cock slowly as my tongue continues toying with the tip, while my other hand moves down to cup his balls.