Chapter 76

I woke up the next morning and smiled instantly when I saw the ring resting on my bed side table. I turned around to look at James but he was still sleeping deeply. His lips slightly parted as he breathed softly. I kissed his cheek very softly and I slid out of bed gently not to wake him and peeked at the window. It was another common day in Barcelona. The sky was blue and the sun was shining, but it was still too early in the morning. I got back to bed and snuggled under the sheets, but I couldn't sleep. I looked at the ring one more time, and I picked it and sat on the bed looking at it, studying every detail. Reading the inside inscription again "J loves L" made me smile like fool. I was engaged! I was engaged to the only man I truly loved and his proposal had been beautiful and even romantic. Like I said many times, he could be romantic in his own way.

"I love to see you smile like that." James was watching me. I turned my head to look at him I smiled even more.

"Like what?" I asked him.

"Like you were doing now." He caressed my leg. "Relaxed, just lost in your thoughts."

"I was just looking at it better." I explained. "With all the excitement yesterday, I don't think I paid much attention to it." I said, taking a hand to his hair and running my fingers over it.

"What time is it?" He asked, closing his eyes as I caressed him.

"8.30."

"WHAT?" His eyes flew opened and he looked at me. "Jesus! Come back here. It's too early and we're on vacation. Let's get some sleep." He said, taking the ring off my hands and making me lay down. Then, he quickly surrounded me with his arms and kissed my neck.

"There, now close your eyes and try to sleep." He whispered.

"It's Barcelona. The sun is shining." I tried to change his mind.

"It's too soon." He said pulling me to him. Our bodies glued.

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep. To be honest, I still felt my eyes a bit heavy, like I haven't had enough rest, but somehow I couldn't sleep. It must have been the excitement. The rush of all the emotions we have lived, but I was unable to sleep. Soon, I felt James pulling my hair to the side and planting tiny kisses on my back, and then he slid down the strap of my nightgown and kissed my shoulder. I knew all too well where that was leading to.

"I thought you wanted to sleep." I said not turning around to him.

"Yeah, but then you're awake..." He kissed me. "...I am too..." Another kiss on my back. "...we're newly engaged..." I started giggling. "You smell so good." He said rubbing his nose on the bare skin of my back.

Then, lifting himself a bit, he kissed the side of my neck and run his hand over my belly. The touch of his hands on my bare skin was enough fuel to get me burning. I turned on my back, and he immediately looked for my lips. During that kiss, James let his body fall on top of mine and I felt his hardness against my leg.

"James, already like that?" I said while he ravished my neck with his moist puffy lips.

I felt him smile at my comment, but he continued kissing me. I resisted the temptation of just getting rid of his shorts and my panties and do it right at that moment, but instead I just tangled my fingers in his hair and enjoyed his caresses. Still, I managed to slid an arm between us and took it to his shorts. I slid my hand inside, and I started stroking him gently and kissing him at the same time and caressing the back of his neck with the other hand. He broke the kiss to release a little moan that sent shivers down my spine.

"Lay on your back." I told him. James did as I said. I took his shorts off and felt his hardness pulsing in my hand. "What do you want me to do?" I asked him.