Chapter 33

I drove back to my house with James by my side and knowing what we were going to do was wrong, but I didn't care. We were both "happy" due to the alcohol but not wasted, just a bit dizzy, and I knew I wasn't supposed to drive, but I took the chance and hoped I wouldn't find the police on my way home. Luckily, we didn't and we got there safely. We entered the house in silence, and I put the keys of my car on the telephone table near it and tossed my purse on the couch. James sat on the couch while I was taking my sandals of my feet and I tossed it randomly on the floor.

"These were killing me" I told him, finally violating the silence that had taken care of us.

"I don't know how you can walk with that, let alone dance." James said, looking at the heels.

"It's not that bad. Can I get you anything to drink?" I asked.

"No. I'm fine thanks." He answered, looking in my eyes. "The only thing I want now is you."

"Come and get me." I told him and he got up from the couch and kneeled in front of me.

My heart started racing, anticipating his next move. But I didn't wait for him to do it. I was so anxious and hungry for him that I leaned my face over his and kissed him on the lips while he pulled me closer to him. I was sitting on the edge of the couch and wrapped my legs around him. James pulled himself up a little to reach my mouth better and explored my lips with the tip of his tongue. I caught his tongue gently with my teeth, playing with him and we smiled at each other. Then, we kissed again, this time with hunger. With an arm around my waist, he pulled me down on him. I followed his lead and he sat on the floor while I sat on top of him, never stopped kissing, just pausing a few seconds, and then kissing again. We were already in full fire. Nothing was going to stop us that moment. There would be no regret that could hit us at that point.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed his neck up until reaching his ear and gave it a small lick with the tip of my tongue. I felt him shiver, and then he turned his head to catch my lips again and started kissing his way down. My lips... my chin... my neck, then traced a line with his tongue until my breasts and stopped to unbutton my top. He tossed it away when done, letting it land near my sandals. Then, he pulled my bra's straps down kissing my shoulders at the same time and then unclasped it and took my breasts in his hands as they jumped free in front of his eyes.

"I missed your touch." I confessed as I felt his hands on me, but he didn't say a thing.

I leaned back a bit to give him better access, and James leaned down over me and took my left breast in his mouth and sucked and licked my nipple, circling it with his tongue. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned feeling every sensation splattering over my body. James did the same to my right breast, making me moan for the first time that night. I was on fire already, but so was he. I was feeling him hardening between my thighs and I rubbed against him making him moan in delight. It had been my turn to make him release sounds of pleasure.

"Come here" I said softly, pulling his head up to me and kissing his lips one more time.

After, I took his shirt off and with a hand on his chest I pulled him down on my carpet. He lied down on his back and I crawled on top of him, kissing him endlessly. His hands exploring my back, until he reached my pants. Then, the tip of his fingers began to try to dive inside it, and I got up and took it off. He stayed there looking at me with his eyes on fire. After, I sat on him again and then leaned down to kiss his lips, then I kissed his neck, and down his chest. While doing so, I raised my hips up a bit and took my hand to his jeans and undid the button, but James grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"No. Not yet." He panted.

"Why not?" I asked. I was breathing fast and burning with desire.

"I want this to last." He said, planting a small kiss on my lips.

"I don't wanna wait anymore. I want you so much" I begged him.

"Oh, Lea..." He whispered.

James rolled me over and our positions changed, he was on top of me. He kissed me fiercely before making his way down always kissing me, planting small juicy kisses over my skin until he reached my panties. I raised my hips a bit and he took it off. Then, he kissed every inch of my legs until he buried his head between them, making me moan and buck at the first touch. Every touch of his tongue made me groan and he kept there until my body tensed and I cried out loud as waves of pleasure reached me and my orgasm was released. I was in pure heaven. I had craved for his touch all these years. I loved him all these years.

He got up and took his jeans off and boxers and he sat down with his back against the couch. I smiled at him understanding what he wanted, and I got up to sit on him. Slowly, he made his way inside me as our bodies united and he closed his eyes and sighed as he entered me delightfully. I stayed still when he was fully in and we shared a long slow kiss. Finally, I started to move my hips slowly. James took his hands to my face making me look in his eyes.

"I love you so much, Lea" He whispered while I loved him.

"And I love you" I said, kissing him and increasing my hips' dance.

It was a mixture of pleasure and frustration at the same time for that would be the last time we would be making love. I felt James's hands holding me stronger as I went faster and I felt he was close and so was I. At one moment, he pushed me down on the floor, taking command, and started thrusting into me harder. I groaned loud and cried out his name. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my nails in his back as I came so hard around him. Feeling me engulfing him so tight, James followed me. He collapsed on top of me after, breathing fast and I remained quiet for a while trying to catch my breath too, while my fingers played with his hair. Then, he raised his head from my chest and we stared at each other's eyes for a while and then kissed passionately. When the kiss broke, reality hit me in unexpectedly ways and my eyes went wide opened, leaving him at loss with my panic look.

"Shit!" I said, pushing him away and getting up in a rampant.

"What?" He asked surprised with my sudden change of attitude.

"I have an interview on TV tomorrow." I told him. "I didn't even prepare myself for it! It's late and I'm a bit drunk... I'm gonna look like shit." I said, looking back at him. He kissed my shoulder tenderly.

"That's impossible." He smiled. "You are always absolutely amazing and for people watching the show tomorrow the makeup will do its job, otherwise it's gonna be painful for people watching." He said, giving me a small bite on my arm and laughing. The teaser!

I started hitting him lightly. "Are you making fun of me?"

"Is that all you got? You're tickling me." He said, laughing loud.

"Don't push it." I said, biting his neck.

"Ouch.. .that hurt! Come here... I'll show you" He said, pushing me down on the carpet again and sitting on top me.

He took hold of my arms with his and started biting my neck, making me laugh loud and beg for mercy. My voice failing as I struggled to breathe and laughed at the same time.

"Stop it. Imagine you leave marks of your bites... what will people say?" I said, catching my breath from laughing.

James looked in my eyes. "Imagine going to the interview with my teeth marked on your neck. It would be funny. What would people think?" He made fun of me.

"Is it marked?" I asked him.

"No, it's not." He said.

"Because..." I said, pointing at his neck, "My teeth are rather marked here." My voice trailed off in the end for I was not sure I wanted him to understand what I was saying.

"Ooohhhh...you're gonna pay for this." He said, tickling my belly and making me laugh again.

"Stop it..." I asked.

"Only if you beg." He told me.

"Never..." I said trying to get rid of him and laughing hysterically.

"Beg!" James laughed so hard. My living room was filled with laughter like never before.

For a while, the world didn't exit. Francesca didn't exist. Life as we knew it didn't exist and we were happy, because we were together. Even if hiding from everyone... we didn't need anyone else. We only needed us. Us was enough to color our world.