Chapter 54

I woke up feeling something touching my face. I didn't realize what it was at first, but then it became clear that James was planting soft tiny kisses all over my face. I felt the need to make love to him immediately. Maybe it was still the spicy food of the previous night but I was hankering for him, so I turned around to face him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Good morning my love." He whispered.

"Good morning." I whispered back and then pulled his head down to kiss him again, letting him know what my real intentions were.

That time, we deepened the kiss. Our tongues played together only to break it a few seconds to breathe and then starting it again. I grabbed James's hand that was rubbing my breast gently and I took it down, sliding it down over my belly, and then inside my panties and resting it against my intimate parts.

"Humm..." He smiled against my lips.

His smile filled with mischievous and enjoyment at the same time. Unashamedly, I kept using his hand to my own pleasure and he kissed my breast. His tongue circling around my nipple. I arched my back as he softly bites it and also from the pleasure rising between my legs. Down there his hand was my instrument. He didn't move, he just let me move it at my own will.

"So frisky in the morning, Lea. I like that." He said making his way up always kissing me and brushed the tip of his tongue on my lips.

I felt his fingers around my panties though. My little game has set him ready. So, I raised my hips a bit so he could he pull it off my legs, helping him do so. Then, I pulled him down on the bed, making him lay on his back.

"This time I am in charge." I said as I pulled down his boxers.

I sat on him and rubbed myself against his erection, feeling his whole length rubbing on my intimate parts. Then, I bent over him and kissed him from his belly up until I reached his mouth, and we shared a deep kiss.

"You're killing me." He whispered when we broke the kiss.

"I know..." I giggled and pecked, but then I fulfilled his need.

I raised myself a few inches and then plunged him inside of me. We both released a soft moan as I did so, and then I started to ride him. My movements were slow at the beginning. I bent over to kiss him and kept on moving. James's hands were on my hips, guiding me. His gasps ringing in my ears, and my moans were becoming louder as the love making evolved. When I felt I was close, I intensified the movements until I contracted around him. I groaned loud as waves of pleasure hit my body. James took his hands to my back and pulled me down, kissed me fiercely and thrust into me. I swallowed his gasps with kisses and with one last thrust he released inside of me, reaching his peak too. When we were done, I threw myself on my side of the bed, gasping and tired, and sweaty.

"Wow." I gasped, still trying to catch on my breath.

James didn't say a thing. I looked at him he was still catching his breath too. He just looked at me and smiled. I turned to face him and kissed him on the lips.

"I'm hungry." I told him.

"So am I. Can we just take a shower first? I make you breakfast today." He offered.

"How nice!" I smiled running a hand over his hair and at the same time contemplating his smile and his eyes. I love that man so much; it was even insane.

"I can be romantic too." He breathed into my lips as he pecked me,

"I'm feeling kind of sticky." I laughed. James took his hand to my face and wiped a few drops of sweat I had near my eyebrows.