Chapter 39

I woke in my bed the next morning, confused, because I didn't remember how I got there. The last thing I remembered; I was crying in James's arms near the window. Then, we moved ourselves from to the couch and I must have fallen asleep. That explained it. After shaking the sleep away from my eyes, I looked at the clock to read the time, 11.30 am. I don't remember sleeping so late in a long time. As I rolled to the other side, I was so surprised that I raised my head to have a better vision. James was sleeping by my side. He was sleeping peacefully and breathing softly. I watched him sleeping for a while and then not resisting it, I caressed his hair with the tip of my fingers. Then, I moved my fingers to his cheek. My touch very softly not to wake him up. I traced the line of his arm and then took my fingers to his lips. He didn't move. I crashed on my back. My hands on the back of my head staring at the ceiling. I looked at him again and I smiled when he moved closer to me and rested a hand on my stomach. I stayed there looking at him for a few minutes. I could stare at him for a lifetime. I took his arm away carefully and rolled on my side, facing him. I pulled my face closer and then, not thinking, I closed my eyes and kissed his lips softly and pulled away. As he didn't move, I kissed him again, gently, and softly. When I opened my eyes, James was staring at me.

"I'm sorry." I said with a weak voice.

We stared at each other for brief seconds. Not saying a word, James leaned over me and brushed my lips with his. Putting all my thoughts on the back of my head, I kissed him back and quickly we were kissing passionately with our tongues dancing together. He pulled his body a bit closer, his left leg in the middle of mine. His chest on top of mine and he slid his left hand under my nightgown. I shivered when I felt the palm of his hand touching my belly and coming up over my stomach then reaching my naked breasts. His hand stopped there and grabbed my right breast and teased my nipple with his thumb. I sighed and kissed him harder. I know, I should have stopped him that moment, but I was too much in love with him to have the strength to do so. Besides, I was feeling him hardening against my leg and it was turning me on too much.

"We can stop if you want." He told me slightly panting.

His breathing so out of control. His voice shaking while he said the words. His eyes gazing in mine saying otherwise. He didn't want to stop. His eyes were begging me not to stop either. I didn't answer. I just pulled his head down on me and kissed him again. My body was on fire. I ran my hands over his back and stopped when I reached his boxers. He raised himself a bit and took them off. I took my nightgown off meanwhile, staying just with my white panties. James leaned over me to kiss my breasts. I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him against me, then he came back to my mouth taking it with his, ravishing it and sliding my panties down my legs at the same time. I helped him. Wrapping my legs around him, I felt him entering me... slowly... pausing and then sliding a bit more. Teasing me, making me desperate... Not taking it anymore he slid it all inside and I released a soft moan and at the same time he sighed in my ear.

The room was in complete silence; our moans and sighing were the only thing audible. We didn't say anything to each other. We didn't have to. Everything we wanted to say was perceptible in every touch, in every kiss, in every moan. When he felt I was close, he increased his thrusts. Soon after, I arched by body and groaned loud. James never stopped kissing me until he buried his head at the side of my neck thrusting harder and groaned breathing fast, then he collapsed on top of me. I caressed his hair while catching our breaths, and James planted small kisses on my collarbone and then kissed my lips. We had just made love, and that was so unplanned.

"I think I could use the shower." He told me when our bodies had calmed down.

"Go ahead. " I smiled.