Chapter 12

The ride back to the hotel was a black van with a black window glass separating the driver's seat from the backseat. So, we were isolated on the back and James began to play with his hands under my skirt just as our driver started our way back to the hotel. I guess he was still all pumped up from the fun in the shower and I, anticipating a night of great fun, I gave him an eager smile too, enjoying all his willingness. Deep inside, I knew I should not get involved with him, not after everything I had just seen. That was Metallica and Metallica was a huge part of his life. Still, between what you should do and what you do for real there is a huge abysm. Most of the times people do what they want to do and not what they know it's right and I was not different. I wanted to him all night long despite the consequences. If there would be any, I would deal with it later. I didn't care about anything but living that moment.

"Haven't you had enough of me already?" I asked him tough, pretending to be surprised with his gesture.

"No..." He leaned over me and kissed me on the lips. "The party has just begun." He breathed against my lips just to capture them again in a ravishing kiss that left me aching for him even more. "You have no idea how it is just beginning." He added after the kiss with such deep and aroused voice that for a moment I got scared.

I questioned myself if I had what it takes to cope with him in bed, though I had no idea how he really was at it. The hands had been wonderful though... My body jerked at the remembrance of his hand wondering me to an orgasm.

"Lea..." He breathed again against my lips with his huge hand covering my cheek sweetly. "I want you so much." He hushed again and then French kissed me.

I was powerless to resist him. I kissed him back lustfully, as if possessed by some unknown feeling assaulting me that night. I could barely recognize myself. I have had sex before and I liked it, but the lust I felt for him couldn't be compared to anything I had felt before. Was I just excited he was older? Was I excited that he was my favorite rock star? No... I knew the rock star had nothing to do with the rush I felt whenever he came closer. I was used to be near famous people. I had many opportunities to have sex with big stars and I never took it. It was not that. It was him... simply him. I liked him and when you like someone there is no turning back and you turn blind to a certain extent to all the trouble you are getting yourself into.

"James, we're in a car." I said coming back to my senses when our kiss broke with the need to breathe. "There's the driver. We must be arriving at the hotel" I said trying to pull him away.

"He can't see us... no one can." He whispered grabbing my leg and pulling it to the side.

He ran his hand under my skirt once more and pulled my panties to the side. First, he played gently with his fingers around my most sensitive area and then, even gentler, he inserted a finger in me. I was so wet that he slid in easily and though I wanted to resist him, I ended up curving my body and leaning back to give him better access. Feeling me so willing, he inserted another finger and I moaned loud, maybe too loud. My legs parted even more as the pleasure began to invade my body.

"Oh..." I blurted as he fingered me slowly but teasingly good.

"Sush." He said kissing me to swallow my moans. "Should I stop?" He asked smiling against my lips and looking deep into my eyes.

There was no turning back from that point, but I still tried.

"Yes." I responded but it had seemed more like a moan than a firm answer. "Oh God..." I breathed right after and closed my eyes for a few seconds, feeling my body climbing high on the rollercoaster of sensations.

"Are you sure?" He kept on going back and forth with his fingers and I wriggled my hips, pushing my groin against his hand as if wanting to feel him deeper.