Chapter 18

"I've got my tickets to New York." I told him when we were already inside the elevator.

Our arms around each other, not wanting to let go not even for a second. After my news, he kissed my lips tenderly and then pulled away.

"That's great. I can't wait to have you just for me." He said, rubbing his nose along my neck.

From my naked shoulder until under my chin, giving me the goosebumps in every inch of my skin.

"I'm looking forward for it too." I giggled as he spread tiny kisses on my cheek, tickling me with the tips of his hair that brushed on my skin lightly. "You're tickling me." I told him and I felt his lips opening a smile against my skin that he still pampered with his soft lips.

"I know..." He answered as he continued caressing me.

"James..." I whispered and closed my eyes as his lips captured mine for a brief instant.

"What?" He asked then, resting his forehead against mine and looking in my eyes with a lovely smirk across his lips.

"Don't play the innocent." I answered.

"No one is playing the innocent." He pecked my lips again. "I think I am making myself pretty clear to be honest."

Finally, the elevator stopped and our little teasing came to an end. I held his hand as we got out of the elevator and walked along the hallway until we stopped in front of the door of my luxurious suite. It was then that our hands separated so I could open the door and when I closed the door, we went straight to the bedroom in which James crashed on the bed immediately. Hands behind his back, his left leg over his right one and his killing blue eyes set on me. As his arms were stretched above his head, his shirt went up and that thin line between the waist of his jeans and his belly was showing. A thin line of blond hair going from his belly bottom and disappearing into his jeans made my stomach churn in delight. I just wanted to jump on him right there again but I restrained myself. Somehow, I didn't want to seem desperate, though I was incredibly desperate for him once more.

"I'm so tired." He told me while stretching his muscles.

"I'm going to take a shower first. My hair smells like cigarette and I hate it." I said taking off my dress and standing in my underwear in front of him.

Though we had had our little adventure in the toilets, he hadn't seen what I was wearing under the dress, for my panties had been just pulled to side and my dress pulled up until my thighs. At the sight of my lace lingerie, James raised his head off the pillow just to see me better. His eyes goggled a bit and it almost made me laugh.

"Nice underwear." He whistled, visibly awaken again.

"You like it?" I said spinning around so he could see it from every angle.

"Can I touch it?" He said, sitting on the bed and stretching his hand at me, but I tapped it and pulled away.

"Take your hands off it. I need my shower." I told him, and I ran to the bathroom, but when I reached the door, I stopped and I looked back at him. "You can join me if you want. But it's really for a shower, don't come with second ideas" I winked.

Of course, I knew he would join me and also he would join me with ideas in his mind. Ideas that I was dying for but I decided to play the game of hard to get.

"Maybe..." He said, pretending my proposal was not that stirring.

"Think about it." I told him and then walked inside.

I left him alone with his thoughts and left the door of the bathroom opened. I began to pull my panties down my legs, bending right in front of the door, and through the mirror, I saw his head raising from the pillow to peek. Then, I lost my bra and let it fall in the floor. I opened the water and waited a bit and then I got inside. When I was soaking my hair under the cascade of water falling from the shower head, he joined me and I smiled. I knew he would not resist it.