Chapter 70

When I got upstairs I found James already inside the Jacuzzi. Bubbles popping up, a good scent of vanilla in the air and he'd light three candles. When he saw me coming in, he called me by motioning his finger to join him, so I took off my clothes right there for him. His eyes turned dark blue and I knew that look too well. I smiled at him and got inside the hot bubbling tub too. The hot water relaxing my body instantly. I sat on the other side of the tub though, facing him, for I didn't know how to tell him that Claire wanted me to go to New York.

"I didn't think you were going to sit so far." He told me completely unware of my preoccupation. "Come here, I want you close to me." He said opening his arms so I could snuggle in the middle.

Without saying a word, I did as he asked. I dragged by body closer to his and he held me tightly and kissed my neck.

"Now tell me what's bothering you." James said right after. "Your face is showing some concern. I know you, Lea... you can't fool me."

"It was Claire on the phone." I started by the simpler part. "She wants me to go to New York in the weekend. She says it's important." I felt him tense a bit as I told him the news, but then he talked in a sweet and low tone.

"You told her we had plans right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I did..." I wasn't lying. I told her I had plans. "But even then she said I couldn't bail on this. She said Calvin Klein wanted me this weekend, and that she probably couldn't change his mind. Anyway, she told me she would call me on Thursday to give me the final answer, and I'm gonna call her tomorrow." I sighed.

"You can't bail on our weekend, Lea. Please, don't do that." He said, making me look at him, his eyes begging me not to do so.

"I'm gonna do my best, I promise." I said, leaning against him again, but looking away from his glare for I couldn't bear it. This was going to be tough. I just hoped Claire would change her mind.

"Now did she ruin your mood?" He asked me, kissing my shoulder.

"A llittle bit." I confessed.

"No..." He whispered.

I turned my head to look at him and he was smiling and kissed me at the same time. I leaned my head towards him to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head and captured my lips with his. The kiss turned out to be long, soft, and slow. If my mood was gone for instants, it was back again after that kiss. I turned around to face James and I sat face to face with him. My legs wrapped around him. He kissed all the length of my neck and then slid his tongue through it. He sure knew what he was doing. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him to me kissing him again. This time fiercely, with desire. After a while, his tongue probed between my lips and I parted it allowing its entrance. Our tongues united in the dance of lust. He caressed my breasts at the same time, and his kiss swallowed my moan. Then, he grabbed both my breasts with his hands and nibbled my ear. My hands clutched onto his shoulders, just enjoying the pleasure of his touch. Clutching his hands under my ass, he pulled me up a bit to kiss my breasts. He toyed my nipples with his tongue, and I slightly moaned at the good sensation. Then, he started kissing his way up, biting softly on my shoulder and then stopped abruptly.

"What is he doing here?" He asked, making me look back.

Disco was with his front paws on the bathtub looking at us and wagging his tail. I chuckled at first looking at James and then we both started laughing loud.

"Did you leave the door of the bedroom open?" He asked, laughing.

"I might have, he's here." I told him.