136. Felix Volturi - I've got you

https://like-rain-or-confetti.tumblr.com/

Felix went down on one knee to your level. You were curled up into a ball and trembling. "(Y/N)... you're going to be fine." He said to you quietly and you nodded trying to hold back tears but to no avail.

You were the Volturi's receptionist and unlike most, some of the Volturi guard were quite fond of you. You were pleasant company and wouldn't hurt a fly. It was endearing and so some hoped they'd find a use for you sooner rather than later.

Felix noticed the gash on your face that drew the smallest droplets of blood. He also noticed the vampires nails had the smallest droplets of blood on the hand that currently held your hair. It was an easy deduction. "Turns out your receptionist doesn't seem to know much."
"Why would we tell them anything?" Felix said his voice deeper than usual.
The vampire shrugged. "It was worth a shot."
"But nothing unturned, so, let them go. They aren't necessary."
"Sure!" He let go and you crawled around Felix to sit behind him. After a few seconds of silence and an intense stare off between the two. The attacker lunged, seemingly underestimating Felix, who was ready and itching for him to attack. The trespasser hadn't broken any laws so killing him wouldn't suffice, then again, that didn't cover seriously injuring him. Felix had his arms off immediately and in a headlock.
Alec came in asking about the commotion after hearing the screaming vampire. "Alec, get (Y/N) out of here." Felix said simply. Alec turned to you. "What happened to your face?"
"Alec, now."
Alec pulled you up and looped an arm around your waist pulling you out of the room.

You winced as Santiago pressed a cold cloth to your cheek and Alec stood beside him watching. "You're very lucky, (Y/N)." Santiago said. "Its only a light break of the skin."
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... considering he could have taken my freakin' face off."
"We should check up on it later tonight. Get some ice if needed."
"but I'm going home ton-" You didn't get to finish your sentence.
"No, you're not. Not until we sort out why there was an intruder. There could be more where he came from and you seem to be the target." You heard Felix say gruffly as he entered the room.
"What about him?" Alec asked.
"Scared him off, no laws were broken but that doesn't mean I couldn't twist a limb here and there or rough him up a little more than necessary. I can guarantee he won't come back here."
"What did you do to him?" You asked slowly, not sure if you really wanted the answer.
"Kicked in a few ribs, twisted a few bones of out there sockets on his arm. His legs are basically demolished, he'll be waiting on them to heal for a while. A few cracks here and there, he'll be fine!" Felix smiled at you. "He also left with the threat that if he didn't stay away I'd be ripping said arm off by each joint and starting with his fingers up to his shoulder, feed him his own arm. I think I made myself clear."
You were right, you didn't want to know the answer. Felix saw the look on your face. "Hey! He'll mostly fine after an hour or two. He'll just have to wait a little longer for his legs. You'll have that cut for days."
"but with no scar." Santiago added.
"You didn't have to go to such an extent Felix but nevertheless, thank you."
"I was being kind about it! I wanted to feed him his arms there and then. They were off and ready!" Felix argued.
"Felix, you hold so much class." Santiago rolled his eyes as his voice dripped in sarcasm.
"I was a gladiator!" Felix defended himself and Santiago scoffed.
"Seriously though, I can't thank you enough Felix." You smiled at him.
"You're welcome." Felix leaned down to kiss you on the cheek which you quickly returned one to his own. In that moment it felt as you your fate had been sealed. You officially had a huge crush on Felix Volturi. Felix smiled when he heard your heart jump a little.