19. Jasper Hale - A New Feeling

https://the-writer-ofthe-fandoms.tumblr.com/

Character: Jasper Hale
Words: 2810
Warning(s): Fighting, death mention
Request: Can you do a jasperhale x reader oneshot where she is a wolf shapeshifter who lost her family from vamps. she travels a lot and passes through forks where she gets confront by sams pack she joins them. month later she goes with them to get trained by cullens but freaks out when they are vamps [pt 2] an they reassure her she'll be okay. Jasper ffeels her panic and sends waves to her, making her look at him and she imprints on him. She freaks out because she hardly knows anything about being what she is until they explain to her. You can add on, sorry for so long :c

----

   You were seventeen when you and your older sister phased for the first time. It was a terrifying experience for the both of you, not know how you changed into wolves or how. Your parents came outside in a panic, not because you and your sibling changed into wolves somehow, but because of the reason. With encouragement, your father taught you both how to phase back into your human forms. Your parents sat you and your sister down to explain what you are and why it happened. Vampires were in the area and when your parents told you this, you had never seen them so scared.

"We didn't expect you both to phase at all." You mother said honestly while ringing her hands.

"In our family, the genes skip around a lot. You and your sister are some of the few who have gotten it." You father said in a low tone. "We were hoping you two wouldn't be apart of the few honestly and if you both are phasing now, there are vampires close to our home."

"What will we do?" Your sister asked worriedly.

"We hope that they don't come by."

And oh did your family hope, but hope was not enough. The red-eyed monsters came to your family's home in the woods at the dead of night, thirsty for blood. It was sudden, everyone was awoken by the door being torn off its hinges. Your parents rushed into your and your sisters room, telling you both to get out through the window and phase but they were cut off by the vampires grabbing your parents.

"Go! Run!" Your mother screamed at you both as the male vampire bit into your father. You didn't hesitate, you bolt out the window alongside your sister but suddenly she was caught by the ankle by the female one.

"(Y/S/N)!" You cried out, tears fell freely from your eyes..

"Just go, (Y/N)! GO!" She screamed. You saw the male vampire look directly at you, blood dripped from his chin. "RUN!" You snapped your head around and phased into your wolf form, not glancing back, just running forwards.

You shake your head rapidly, shaking away he memory. It's been two years since that night and you are now nineteen years old. You stayed in town with an old friend until you completed highschool before leaving that place and it's bad memory. So far, you've been out on your own, surviving on your own; traveling through towns and cities; never staying in one place for too long.

Earlier today you had arrived to Forks, Washington and went to a cheap motel to stay for a week or so. Something has been drawing you to this place and you have no clue at all what was here in this small place but you wanted to figure out soon. This town wasn't too big so finding what was making you so drawn to this rainy place but you were keen to find the source.

Currently you were walking into the forest to get a clear mind, so you decided to phase. Your bones shifted and heat surged throughout your body, now you were covered in (fur color) fur and on all fours. You breathe in the cool air and take off running throughout the woods. You felt so free and at peace when you were in your wolf-form; you honestly could do this all day.