33. Choices (Embry x Reader) 3

https://aquanova99.tumblr.com/

----

"You're going to what?!?!"

"Babe, we have to work with the Cullens. There's a whole army of vampires heading here just to kill Bella. They know how to beat them."

"It's just— you guys have been doing non stop patrols here and at her house. You guys are running on little to no sleep, and your families are worried sick. Have you even talked to your mom without having an argument?"

"I know baby," he pulled you to him and held you close, Embry had all but moved out of his house. "Hopefully the Cullens get out of here soon."

They won't if Jacob had anything to say about it. "Babe, do the cullens even know that being here is what caused all of the guys to originally start phasing?"

"I actually don't know. I don't think anyone explicitly told them."

"Hm." You had met some of them in passing, you wondered if you talked to them about leaving if they would consider moving. You would have to talk to Sam and it would have to be just right so Jacob didn't know about your plan.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, just wish this would be done already all the girls are worried sick."

"I'm sorry, I don't know if I could be in your shoes but it will be over soon. I promise."

"Yeah, I guess. So tell me any gossip on the wolf chat?" You we're trying to lighten the mood but you saw embryos brow furrowed which only meant bad news. "Babe... what happened?"

"Jacob kissed Bella,"

"So are they actually going to try and—"

"No babe, Jacob kissed Bella. Like kissed..."

Your eyes went wide "Em, did he...."

"Let's just say she wasn't expecting it and he misread the situation and long story short she broke her hand punching him."

"If I knew I wouldn't break my hand I would have punched him a long time ago. How could even do that?"

"I don't know, but we are all trying not to think about it. Except Leah, she lets him hear it. But he likes to remind her about Sam and then it always gets awkward."

Your heart hurt for Leah all you could do was hope she could imprint and find her person, " Poor Leah, she's gone through a lot ."

"I know, but she's been so hurt and angry no one really wants to do patrols with her besides me but Sam will put her with Jacob, he's hoping they can get over their differences. Same reason I have to work with him."

"Jacobs really changed."

"I know, Quil is still trying to get us to talk. He thought everything would go back to the way it was. He's still happy that he was finally in the loop but it's been hard in him too."

You looked at the clock, you knew Sam was going to be getting off patrol soon, if your plan was going to work it was now or never. "Hey can we go to Emily's before you start your shift? I'm too anxious to be by myself today." God you hated lying especially to him, but you needed to do at least try this.

"Jacobs going to be there, he likes to mope about Bella."

"You have to patrol with him today don't you?"

"Yeah that's true, I just thought you didn't want to see him after last time."

He was right, when you finally did talk to Jacob about the imprint you guys were basically at each others throats. Jacob had been tired of coming in second, while the imprint drew you to him, you both knew he only loved Bella. That didn't make your rejection to him any easier, he had screamed at you and kept insulting you and Embry a relationship. apparently now it was his sole purpose to hate you.