99. Triple threat Felix x Reader x Heidi (S)

https://prettyvampiress96.tumblr.com/

Warning : Mega smut 18+

-----

Today was a great day your mate Heidi has the day off after working for 4 days straight. You saw so little of each other recently that you both basked in the opportunity of each others touch. Your naked bodies all one entanglement, Heidi's hands were holding yours above your head. As she kissed your soft warm lips she ground her weight against you making you gasp , allowing her tongue the access she wanted so desperately. You were both so wrapped up in the battle of tongues that neither of you had heard someone enter until the door clicked shut. You and Heidi both jump startled at the intrusion.
"Well isn't this just a sight lucky me , I'm watching or I'm joining. You can pick" Felix teased taking a seat in the chair not far from the bed. You felt yourself get hot and flustered. It was one thing you had dreamed about sure but to have it actually happening was not what you had expected.

"How do you feel about adding another babe?" you turned asking Heidi, your eyes cast down playing with the corner of the blanket. Heidi gripped your chin with her fingers moving your head up for you to look at her.
" I had no idea you were into this kind of situation my love if your absolutely sure darling" Heidi agreed and you nodded somewhat excited in return. Felix sat with wide eyes not expecting the both of you to agree. You looked from Heidi to Felix ,checking him out, you couldn't help but notice the tent in his trousers making you bite your lip.

"Did you just look me up and down and then bite your delicious looking lips? Because if you did then there's no going back baby doll" Felix said huskily. As Felix began rushing to undress himself Heidi turned to you pinching your already bare nipple between her fingers causing a whimper to rise in your throat.
"Just don't forget who you truly belong too little dove" Heidi teased before looking to Felix.
"Don't just go whipping it out like that Jesus" Heidi snarked rolling her eyes making you giggle. Felix stood with his hands on his hips his long thick penis already erect.

You couldn't take your eyes away until Heidi began pushing Felix on the bed near you, Reaching out you began slowly running your hands down his rather muscular chest . Heidi hummed in satisfaction.
"To start us off why doesn't my little dove show you how godly talented she is with that mouth of hers , while I fuck my dirty little dove with my fingers". She taunted.

"Think you can handle this" Felix asked with his eyes on you. You nodded in agreement moving down between his legs Felix groaned at the sight. You bent over and slowly began inching your way down his cock , tracing his bulging veins as you did eventually hitting your gag reflex . You grasped the base of his penis as best as you could given his girth size , you sunk your head down finding a rhythm between your mouth and hand adding a squeeze here and there. You could feel Heidi's cool breath on your clit as she gave it one long lick making you jolt forward , allowing Felix to go further down your throat. Heidi inserted her two slender fingers , finding your pace all to quickly she began scissoring her fingers hitting your sweet spot each time making you moan around Felix's seeping cock.
"I love the way you look with my fingers buried inside you baby" Heidi groaned. Feeling the all to familiar knot in your abdomen, you closed your teeth around Felix's cock and slowly dragged them up to reach the head licking up the pre cum. Felix's hand found itself in your hair pulling it all up to give himself a better view.

"OH kitten don't do that again " he growled at you. You sunk your head back down one more time , only this time Heidi applied pressure to your g spot causing you to completely bite down while your grasp got tighter on Felix , as you came over Heidi's hand Felix shot his cum right down your throat.
"Your ass is going to be seven shades of red after that little stunt" Felix growled lightly, reaching to pull you into his lap with your ass facing up in his lap . He gave you 7 spankings , turning your ass as he said 7 shades of red . When he was done he spun you around planting a kiss to your lips.
"Heidi you were right her mouth is truly talented, I believe I'd like to hear what the little human wants next" Felix grinned at you. You thought for a moment before speaking.
"Eat me " you blurted out. Both vampires spun to look at you thinking they couldn't have heard you right.
"but If we do that you'll die" Felix exclaimed. Heidi began laughing sending you a wink she pulled you up on to the bed with her .
"that wasn't what she meant Felix" Heidi burst out laughing as she situated you between her legs so your bare back was against her front her hands moving to massage your breasts causing you to throw your head back biting back a groan.
"Well Felix are you going to stand there or are you going to taste what my darling has to offer?" Heidi taunted him.
"Be a good girl and spread those legs little one?" you did as he said.
"Such a nice pretty pussy" Felix hummed before his mouth enclosed your entire clit. He began licking back and forth with varying speed. Each time his tongue brushed over your bundle of nerves you jolted , had it not been for Heidi's arms around your chest , lord only knows where you would be.

"Focus on my voice sweet baby , can you feel Felix ? every lick and Every suck . He may have you now but nobody will know how to work you the way I do" and with that she put her lips to yours before pinching both nipples . Your orgasm came gushing through you like a flood you couldn't stop. Felix raised his head from between your legs , his eyes darting from you and Heidi.
"My word Heidi she even tastes divine. Id choose her over blood any day" Felix mewled liking every last bit of you from his mouth.
"I want him to fuck you so that in future you'll know no one fucks you like I do" Heidi teased . She patted the bed for Felix to lay before she got up.

You climbed onto Felix's lap eager to feel him inside you. Lining him up with your entrance, you looked to Heidi to find her watching you intently only spurring you on.
"Come on little one, take it all on your own like the good little pet you are" as he spoke those words he thrusted his hips to meet yours as you came down causing him to bottom out inside you.
"Christ she's so warm and tight" he groaned . You placed your hands on his chest and began rising yourself up and down , Felix watching as your breasts bounced in time with every movement .
"I like you better when you can't speak fe " , she sauntered her way over to Felix before sitting on his face , her face facing you while her arms spread out over the headboard.

You felt so turned on watching the scene that you picked up the pace , your legs would be sore in the morning but hell so would the rest of you . Felix's thrusts became harder and deeper as he ate out Heidi simultaneously . Heidi came and climbed down from Felix's face in time for the pair to watch your climax to hit with such force , your vision became blurry and as you tightened your walls around Felix his arms raised to grab the headboard breaking the entire thing from the bed . All three of you laid on the bed for a few moments , Heidi wrapped her arms around your waist , waiting for your heart to slow.
"As perfect as this was I have to get back to my duties, my friends" Felix announced.
"Friends , no friends shouldn't know how to taste" you mumbled from the crook of Heidi's neck. Heidi giggled waving Felix out and you passed out sleeping . She wondered how she got given a gift like you.