59. Sensory Overload (Alec x Reader) 2

https://aquanova99.tumblr.com/

★,。・:*:・゚☆. 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/N

The plane ride was awkward. Jane seemed even more upset than when you first met. How did these guys have enough money for a private jet anyway? You had always hated silence. It always made you feel like you had to say something. Maybe that's why you ended up with the gift you had. To you silence was more deafening than mindless chatter. You tried to focus on the outside of the plane, to get your mind distracted on literally anything else. You tried to hone in on one the plane engines, apparently you did a little too hard because you jumped out of your seat when you felt a hand on you.

"Jesus y/n are you okay?" You were surprised to see Felix talking to you but it was a welcome relief from pure silence just moments prior.

"Sorry, I was just trying to zone out."

"What's exactly making you nervous? The plane or us?"

"I'm not nervous."

"Well you're something because you hand hasn't stopped tapping since we began flying."

You sighed, "you guys are just really quiet. Like really quiet. Quiet makes me anxious."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Alec asked, he had given you space when you met back up with Jane. You figured he was trying to figure out whatever the hell was going on.

"Because no one else was? I didn't even realize I was fidgeting. Sorry felix."

"You don't have to apologize, you were just starting to me me anxious."

"What's the matter Fe? Scared she's going to unleash her gift again?" Demetri teased

"Uh yeah, im not trying to have my head feel like it was going to explode. We can't run away up here."

"Don't worry Felix, I have to focus really hard for me to be able to do that."

You weren't sure he believed you or not but Felix was friendly enough to continue talking, "how did you get along by yourself then?"

"Not well, the woods aren't really that quiet but also I haven't actually been by myself for awhile, I was moving around before you guys found me. Regular silence by myself is fine, it just feels tense in here."

Felix simply nodded, "well do you want to play a game then? I'm bored"

You shot up at an excuse to do something, "yes! What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, there's a chess slash checkers board and tons of card games."

"Do you have uno?"

"Yes, I don't think anyone of us have ever played it?"

"You guys have lived how long and haven't played uno? Lame. Can we all play please?"

"I'm in." Demetri went to get the cards and you and Felix went to sit around eachother.

"Alec, Jane do you want to play?" You asked, realizing your mate had been very quiet throughout all of this.

"No." Jane said simply

"The twins don't usually want to join, cara." Demetri warned, this got a hiss out of Alec. Demetri just put his hands up in fake surrender

"Alec, can you play with us? Please? It's more fun with more people." You wanted to get to know Alec more, but you could tell Demetri wasn't lying. They both kept to themselves.