77. Seth Clearwater - Never Did This Before

https://foryourimaginationonly.tumblr.com/

Context: You and Seth Clearwater getting cute.

Request: Anon - Hey love! Keep up the good writing! I was wondering if you could do a fluffy/humorous Seth Clearwater x reader songfic based on the wet dreams by Jcole? It's about this guy pretending he's not a virgin to impress a girl. The ending is pretty cute. I think you could do the song justice. Thanks + peace

Warnings: NONE

-----

Seth's Point of View

It almost didn't seem real, the way she walked through the doors of the cafeteria. Her long, brown hair swaying with each step she took, her laughter that filled the empty spaces around him and the way she smiled in his direction. It took everything in him to look away before his staring became too awkward.

"Dude, you should go talk to her. I bet you she likes you." Jacob said, standing up and leaving. He glanced back over in her direction to see her shyly look away from him.

Your point of view

It had been a long first day at your new school and you were so happy that so many people liked you. You didn't know what to expect on your first day except lots of awkward introductions and weird conversations, but that wasn't the case. You had made so many new friends and even caught a bunch of guys staring at you.

But there was one guy that had really caught your eye. It had been when you had walked into the cafeteria with a group of girls from your last class. He was sitting with a friend and he was staring at you. You felt it. Sitting down with your new friends, you started talking about chemistry homework and agreed that it was the worst class of all but you couldn't stop staring at him. You watched as his friend left him and he looked back at you. You quickly turned away as he did, your cheeks feeling hot.

"Hey, who's that?" you asked the girl sitting next to you.

She looked in the direction that you were hinting at and smiled. "Oh him? That's Seth Clearwater and the guy that left is Jacob Black. They're pretty popular here. Everyone knows who they are and their families are a pretty big deal." She turned back to eating her lunch and you watched as Seth walked out of the cafeteria.

Your next class was English and you were excited to get through it. It was your last class and nothing seemed to make you happier than knowing that freedom was only an hour and a half away.

Walking into the class you paused for just a second and noticed that Seth was sitting in the back, twirling a pencil between his fingers. It slipped out when he noticed you had walked in. You had felt a blush rise to your cheeks and a smile form on your lips before you realized that the only place to sit was right next to him.

You made your way to the empty seat and sat down, trying to act casual. Seth was staring at you the entire time, his pencil still on the floor.

"Hi." You said, pulling out your notebook and turning towards him.

He stared at you for a second longer before he responded. "Hey." He said with a smile.

"I'm Y/N," you said.

"Seth. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand you took it gladly. Things got quiet between you two and you awkwardly started to fidget with your pencil. Thankfully, the class had started and there was enough going on to keep you busy.

You watched from the corner of your eye as Seth scribbled away in his notebook, stopping every so often to chew on the end of his pen like he was debating what to write next.

Not too long after, he slid a piece of paper towards you. Looking down at it, you saw he had written you a note.

Wanna go to La Push this weekend with me?

You felt a blush form on your cheeks as you contemplated your weekend plans.

You scribbled back a yes and smiled at him.

The week went by smoothly. You and Seth were almost inseparable. He sat with you at lunch and walked with you to your English class. It was Friday and you were really excited for the next day because that meant that you would be going to La Push with him.

"So, are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked, stepping in front of you just before you both entered the class.

"Oh, yeah. I can't wait." You said smiling at him.

"Great. I can't either."

The rest of the day went by in a blur and soon you were waking up to the bright sun of a Saturday morning. Checking your phone, you saw a text from Seth letting you know what time to be there. You had all morning to get what you needed around the house done before you went off to have some fun.

By noon, you had fed yourself, did laundry, cleaned most of the house and finished your chemistry assignment. It was now time to get ready for your La Push date.

As you arrived at the location, you saw Seth leaning against his car waiting. When he heard you pull up, a smile formed on his lips and he headed towards you.

"Ready?" He asked, taking your hand and walking you towards the beach.

"Ready." You said smiling. His hand was warm and soft in yours. The butterflies in your tummy were enough to make you feel lightheaded.

You both walked along the beach until you came close to a bonfire set and ready to be lit. That would be amazing for later that evening. Taking off your shirt and shorts, you stood in your bathing suit, ready to conquer the waves. It was a beautiful day. The sun was beaming down but it wasn't too hot which was perfect. That meant the water was cool.

Seth looked at you as if you were a crystal on the beach. He snapped out of it and quickly stripped to his swim trunks. "Race ya?"

Before you even let him finish, you took off towards the water as fast as you could. Hopping over broken shells and tree trunks that had washed up.

You felt the cold water hit you before you saw it, and it was wonderful. The smell of the sea salt and the feeling of being free was all you ever wanted in life.

You turned to see that Seth wasn't too far behind you, crashing through the water on his way to you. In no time at all, he was standing in front of you, arm wrapped around your body, supporting his own.

"It's freezing." He said, his teeth chattering. You only laughed at him and jumped onto his back, pushing him under water.

He came back up and you started swimming out further and further. Soon, you were far enough out that you didn't feel the bottom.

"You know, it's not very safe to be out this far." Seth said, swimming up next to you. You felt his hand searching for yours and you held onto it tightly. You felt safe with him and it was one of the best feelings in the world. You both continued to swim for a little while longer before Seth was too cold to stay in. Swimming back to shore, you both walked hand in hand back to the bonfire before wrapping up in blankets and towels. Seth got the fire going and you both cuddled around it under one blanket. His arm was wrapped tightly around your waist and his head was resting on your shoulder.

"You know, I ain't ever did this before." He said.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

He looked up at you and smiled. "I've never been on a date or taken a girl out or ever really done anything like this." He blushed slightly. "It's almost like I'm a virgin to all of this."

You blushed slightly and leaned into him. "Me too. I've never done this before either."

You felt him chuckle and it was the most wonderful sound ever. He cuddled you closer, pulling you into him and almost dragging you onto his lap.

"Thank you for today. I had a lot of fun." You said, looking up at him, his face only inches from yours.

He was looking intently at your lips and you knew what he wanted to do. You mustered up enough courage to push yourself up and kiss him, pulling a deep sigh from him.

After breaking apart, he leaned his forehead against yours, smiling. "No, thank you."