5. Jasper Hale - Cheat

https://twilightt-fantasy.tumblr.com/

Description: could you maybe write a really, really angsty jasper hale x reader? like maybe one where the reader catches him cheating and then leaves him and gets in a car crash and he has to turn her to save her and she gets mad? i really need a good cry. if you don't want to tho, that's ok!

----

"Fuck you, Jasper."

You could hear him following behind you, trying to stop you from leaving. While you had your suspicions about him and Alice, you never in a million years would've thought that Jasper would cheat on you.

But he did.

"Y/N come on." He pleaded behind you, his pale fingers brushing your arm before you ripped it away.

"Fuck off." You hissed, spinning around to face him. "Don't talk to me, I don't want to hear any of it."

"You don't know what you saw."

"I said I don't care!" You turned back to the door, yanking it open, almost sprinting to your care. Jasper was suddenly in front of you before you could open your door, his eyes wide and his face full of sorrow. You glared at him. "Move."

"Let me explain."

"Do I have to spell this out for you?" You rolled your eyes, your voice beginning to betray how upset you were. "Let me go."

He stared at you for a moment longer, seeming as if he was debating to listen to your wishes or not. You narrowed your eyes, starting to push past him once again. He moved for you, watching as you sat in your car and began to drive off.

Once you were out of sight, you let the tears fall freely, clutching your steering wheel with bone-white knuckles. You couldn't believe you had caught him with Alice, especially after the many reassurances he had told you.

You reached the end of the Cullen driveway, and began to turn. Your eyes were blurry with tears, head clouded with all the thoughts of Jasper and Alice.

A loud crash filled your ears and, without another thought, your world turned black.

~~~

What had happened? You opened your eyes, looking around the familiar room. Something was... different. As you looked around, you could see every little feature on every object. Your eyesight definitely wasn't that good.

A figure in the corner of the room caught your attention, and all the events previously flashed back to your mind.

Jasper had cheated on you. You left in your car. There was an accident.

All of a sudden, things were making sense. And from the grim look on Jasper's face, you knew your suspicions were correct. Again.

"No way." You whispered as you sat up, looking from him to your now pale skin. "I know you didn't turn me."

"I didn't." He shook his head. "Carlisle found you."

"And now I'm stuck! I was trying to get away from you and now I'm stuck here!" You shouted. You wanted to cry. You could feel the sting of tears in your eyes, but they wouldn't fall.

You pulled at your hair, glaring at Jasper as he began to make his way towards you. "Stop. This doesn't change anything. This makes everything worse. I can't be around you, and I sure as hell won't be around her. You've ruined everything."

"If you would just let me explain-"

"There's nothing to hear! I saw it perfectly clear." You said. "I don't want to hear whatever it is that you have to say. I'm done."

You turned from him again, looking towards the window that ran outside. Without another look at Jasper, you darted towards the window, your heart breaking more with every step.

And you ran.

It had been two months since you had been turned into a vampire. It had been two months since you found out Jasper cheated on you. In that time, you had come to terms with your newfound immortality. At first, you weren't happy about it, mainly because Jasper had been the one to change you.

Jasper had been on your mind recently. You wondered if he and Alice were together now that you were out of the picture. Your heart stung every time you thought of the two together.

While you sort of forgave him, you couldn't forget what he had done. With that being said, you missed him. That's why you found yourself outside of the Cullen residence now.

You felt so pathetic showing up here. You told him you were done with him, but now you were crawling back to him? It screamed desperate.

The door opened right when your fist hit the wood and you came face to face with Alice. Her face fell when she saw you, probably shocked that you were standing before her with red eyes. A surge of rage filled your stomach. She was the reason you and Jasper weren't together.

"Do you need something?" She asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Is Jasper here?"

"Why do you care?" Her voice was quiet, but you didn't miss her hidden threat.

"Is Jasper here?" You asked again, lingering on every word to get your point across. You weren't going to back down from her.

Another figure appeared next to the door and this time you nearly faltered. He stood before you now, blocking Alice from your view with his arms folded across his chest. His amber eyes peered into your scarlet eyes, a layer of shock hidden beneath them. "Y/N?"

You almost didn't speak, not sure what to say to the man. You took a deep breath. "Are you two together?"

Maybe that shouldn't have been the first thing you asked, but you needed to know. Jasper shook his head. "No."

Your breath caught in your throat at his answer, and you swallowed. "Why?"

"Because it was a mistake." He uncrossed his arms and walked closer to you, grazing his fingers along your arms. "I shouldn't have done it, and I'm so sorry."

You wanted to believe him, but it was hard to when Alice was glaring daggers at the both of you. You grabbed his hands with your own. "How do I know you're telling the truth Jas?"

He sighed, looking back towards Alice and then you. He sighed deeply. "We can go somewhere. Just me and you, and we won't have to worry about it anymore."

You frowned then, realizing what he was saying. He'd leave the Cullen family, his family, in order to make it up to you. You began to disagree but he stopped you. "I'm serious. I want to prove to you how sorry I am. Let me do this."

"Jas." You whispered. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

He leaned down to peck your lips, sighing in relief when he pulled away. "I'm positive."