109. Jealousy (Yandere!Felix x Reader)

https://like-rain-or-confetti.tumblr.com/

----

"Felix-" You smiled when Felix spun on his heel to face you once again.
"What did you call me?"
"Felix?" You tilted your head in confusion. That was his name after all. "There is only one time you can call me that and we aren't doing that right now. So would you like to try that again? What do you call me?"
You smiled slightly as he moved closer. "Sweetheart." You said quietly.
"Much better." Felix tugged you forward by the neck and pressed his lips to yours. "Don't play games with me, (Y/N). You know what happens when you do." You felt Felix smirk against your cheek.
Oh you did. You didn't get much sleep at night when that happens. Not to mention the involuntary shiver that Felix most definitely felt with you pressed against him.

Next thing you knew, you were plucked from your feet and dropped onto your bed, Felix hovering over you.
"W-What are you doing?" You stammered, slightly nervous. As loving as Felix could be, he was also unpredictable- especially with that hungry look in his eyes. He leaned down.
"What do you think I'm doing?" Felix mumbled lowly before his lips latched onto your neck.
You sucked in a sharp breath as you felt his lips, tongue and teeth pay attention to one spot on your neck that he knew would make the shiver that much worse. As predicted, it did. Felix felt you jolt slightly before he hummed in satisfaction. Bzzzz.
You turned your head towards your phone and Felix took advantage of that. Pinning you between him and the bed.
"Ignore it." He mumbled against your neck.
"Let me just reject the call." You said quietly and he huffed slightly. You were then able to reject the call, barely catching a glance at the caller. It was a friend. It could wait. You knew Felix wasn't patient and was very possessive. You focused your attention back to him and he hummed, a hand nestling into your hair.

Bzzzz.
You sighed.
"Turn it off." He said stiffly.
"I don't need to. I'm sure they'll get the hint after two times." You rolled over as much as he'd allow.
It was the same caller. Once again you denied the call.
"I should never have allowed you to keep that damn thing." Felix said icily. He was clearly getting annoyed and that wouldn't work well for you. He didn't calm easily and his anger was frightening.

Bzzzz.

"Who keeps calling you!?" Felix was up before you could stop him. He snatched the phone from your bedside, looking at it. "Who is this!?" Felix hissed.
"No one, a friend!" You sat up.
Felix copied your movements swiping to reject the call.
"What friend would be so eager to get a hold of you!?" Felix glared at you.
"I don't know, sweetheart. I'm not thinking about it."

Just when you thought you might be in luck your stomach dropped.
Bzzzz.

With a snarl, Felix squeezed it and your phone buckled under the pressure, breaking into pieces before he threw it against the opposite wall.
"What the hell!?" You scrambled back up the bed, creating distance between you and Felix.
"Who the hell are you talking to!?" Felix was seething.
His eyes darkening with rage.
"W-What!?" You asked in disbelief.
"Don't play dumb! You better start talking right now."
"Don't you trust me?" You couldn't believe how cold Felix had turned. You couldn't believe quickly he had changed.
"I don't trust these so-called 'friends'. I've never met them and quite frankly, they could be taking advantage of you for all I know." Felix responded coldly.
"You never wanted to meet them." You replied.
"No. I don't." Felix confirmed.

Suddenly, you felt Felix grab your ankle and drag you towards him, you squeaked, trying to regain your balance.
"Don't tell me you're looking elsewhere, sweetheart?" He glared at you, staring you down. A challenge to respond alone.
"Of course not! You're my whole world...I would never do such a thing." You looked up at him slightly fearful that he wouldn't believe you.
"Good." Felix said sternly. He climbed on top of you once more. "Only I could treat you as you deserve. Only I, could love you the way you deserve. You're too perfect. No one else deserves you." Suddenly he pulled you up by the neck once more, making you inhale sharply. "You're mine." He growled and you nodded almost frantically, your hands travelling to his hand that was around your throat. "Yours." You whispered.
Felix searched your eyes. "Why do you look at me like that? So fearful...you know I can be possessive at times. It only shows how much I love you." Felix tilted his head, his hand moving to your chin as his thumb brushed against your bottom lip. "You know that don't you? I love you so much, sweetheart."
Felix smirked to himself. "Let me show you."