73. Jasper Hale - New Diet, New Life

https://foryourimaginationonly.tumblr.com/

Context: You are looking to settle down and Forks, Washington is looking good. You meet the Cullen family and they agree to help you...but on one condition.

Warnings: NONE

----

There seemed to be a difference in his movements. He was a newborn, much faster and much stronger than you were. However, you were older than most, existing when Aro and Marcus were first born. His body seemed to whiz by you as you sat on a branch swinging your legs. Forks, Washington had reached the top of your very extensive list when looking for a place to settle down and start working on your next career.

Just as you had spotted him, he stopped moving and turned in your direction, sniffing the air and alerting the others to your presence. There were three males and two females. The one that caught your attention had golden curls framing his face to expose his features better. He was buff but not as buff as the other male vampire. He looked as if he could take out an entire army by himself. The other male walked with such grace it almost took your breath away. The females were different; a blonde and a brunette, the blonde with stunning features and the brunette was slightly awkward.

The blonde started to snarl in your direction before the buff one silenced her. She would make for a good little pet, you thought. You watched as they approached you, all of them on guard, watching you.

"Hello up there." Said the graceful one.

You smiled and removed yourself from your branch, landing gracefully on your toes as if you had fluttered down.

"Hello," You said, dipping into a curtsey. You were wearing jeans and a leather brown jacket with a white undershirt.

"My name is Edward. This is my family." He introduced you to them, calling their names out one by one. The one that enamored you was Jasper, the buff one was Emmett, and his pet was Rosalie. The lanky, awkward one was Isabella.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Y/N." You said, giving them a sweet smile.

"What brings you to Forks, Miss Y/N?" Jasper said, leaning his shoulder against a tree, arms crossed in front of his chest.

You shifted on your foot, a human gesture that you had learned while living in the human society, and looked at them individually before answering.

"I'm looking for a place to settle down, and I found this place to my liking so I am scoping it out." You said smiling.

Edward looked at Jasper before looking back at you.

"Oh that's a problem." Emmett said. Edward threw him a nasty look.

You looked at them confused. "Is this area off limits? Hunting grounds?" You asked. You had been around enough vampires in your lifetime to know when an area was off limits due to hunting.

"Not exactly. If you follow me, I can take you to our place where my father can talk to you more about it." Edward said, gesturing you to follow him. Your ears perked at the sound of him talking about his home. It meant that he had settled in here and it was habitable for a vampire to live. You got excited before you realized what that meant for him and his family.

"Okay," You agreed and Edward told the others to continue hunting. You followed Edward back to a large house sitting right outside of town. "What's on the menu?"

Edward looked at you unsure what to say before a handsome looking vampire with blonde hair popped out of the house with a beautiful and solemn woman behind him.

"Carlisle, Esme, this is Y/N. Y/N, these are my parents." Edward said before stepping aside to let his parents get a better look at you.

"Hello, Y/N. It's nice to see another vampire in the area, though we are a little on edge. Of course, I'm sure you are well aware of that." Carlisle said before gesturing towards his home. "Come on in, let's talk."