10. Seth Clearwater - Hold My Hair

https://babygirlbites.tumblr.com/

in which you get a little worse for wears at a party and Seth has to carry you home (1000 words)

Warning(s); underage drinking

----

 It was friday night, November. Seth didn't feel the cold, his wolf genes kited him out for all terrain. However, here he was, pulling on a jacket before leaving the clearwater residence - not for him but for his irresponsible imprint. He knew you well enough to guarantee that you would be sporting a revealing number without the necessary overwear for the winter months, and although the image of your rosy cheeks and shiny nose made him weak in the knees and gooey in his heart, he valued your warmth more than you flushed features (and more than you did apparently).

"You're leaving late" Sues voice carried from the living room, where she sat by the fire with her boyfriend ,Charlie Swan, and his older sister. Seth had to admit that a night nursing cocoa by the fire with his family was an attractive prospect. However, when he received the call from you, an intoxicated invite to some quarterbacks house party, his plans were gladly thrown out the window for you.

Seth's relationship with his imprint was not one of sexual nature (yet), but the chance to watch you, be in your atmosphere, maybe trade a few pick up lines and eager glances - that was enough to make him trade anything.

"I'm going out to see Y/N" His mum's eyes lit up and his sister scoffed, even charlie offered the boy a knowing smirk.

"Keep an eye on her" leah piped in, taking a sip from her steaming mug of tea. With a swift knod, Seth pulled on his beat up converse and left the house.

The house itself was just around the corner from Charlie's residence - however as seth didn't live in Forks he had to take two buses to maneuver the peculiar route. Once there, he followed the loud base and smell of sweat to the house in question. Pushing through the numerous bodies that mindlessly drifted around the cluttered rooms, Seth searched for your distinctive features in the sea of teens.

"Hey Sethy!" a familiar voice chimed behind him. Renesmee grasped him into a quick hug, Jacob close being her holding two red cups.

"I didn't know you knew Brendon?" Seth assumed that must be the name of the birthday boy, brushing off the comment, he gave a slow and unconvincing nod, causing Ren to look confused and Jake to smirk.

"Hey have either of you guys seen Y/N?" he asked, continuing to scan the room. The sheer volume of teenage girls were disorientating to even Seth's wolf abilities.

"Bathroom upstairs" Jake and ren wore matching dubious looks, adding to Seth's worry.

Shooting up the stairs, the boy was suddenly attacked by a compromising cocktail of his imprints scent and vomit. There, resting against the side of the bathtub, head in the sink, heels across the floor, was the love of Seth's life. As further confirmation of her identity, she lifted her head and gave him a dizzy smile.

"Hey seth" she slurred, attempting to lift her hand and offer him a wave - however Y/N's body seemed reluctant to comply, only adding to her confusion.

"Hey babe, looking fresh" Seth chuckled, kneeling down to be level with her.

"You're late?" she pouted; and even in her makeup smeared, sick covered state, seth felt butterflies flutter around his tummy erratically. Pushing her hair back from her face and wrapping his jacket around her bare shoulders, he corralled her shoes and lifted them in one hand. Y/N reached for the red hells, but Seth shook his head, letting out a low giggle,

"No walking today, sugarplum"

Seth easily lifted Y/N from her position in the dirty bathroom with one arm, caring her shoes in the other. Sam would probably have his life for this public display of superhuman strength the next time he went on patrol but at this moment in time Seth couldn't bring himself to care, Y/N warm arm around his shoulder enough to make up for the future scoulding.

Once successful in exiting the house, Seth carried his imprint to the sheriffs vacant home, using the spare key from under the welcome mat. Once indoors, Seth set the electric fire to full heat, discarding her shoes and lifting his now napping imprint up the stairs toward the bathroom.

Rousing to the noise of the shower, Y/N moaned incoherently, catching the attention of her wolf.

"You'll thank me for this in the morning, Okay?" Y/N grumperly nodded, wanting nothing more than to be back in Seths warm arms.

He moved her so her head leant over the bath, then, careful not to splash her face but to also keep her neck rested in his hand to avoid the discomfort of the cold plastic against her neck, he lifted the showerhead over her hair and cleaned the locks of vomit and whatever else had gathered on that boys bathroom floor. When hearing of his mother's run ins with drunks at the practice, Seth's stomach had always turned at the thought of bodily fluids and injuries. However, his own imprint seemed to be a whole other story - he felt nothing but a deep set need to keep her protected and comfortable.

Once clean, seth lifted the girl back down the stairs , a towel capturing her now damp mane. Laying her on the sofa adjacent from the fire, Seth pulled the blanket down from the back of the chair to cover her further. As he pulled away, a small hand clasped at his wrist. Seth was glad to see his imprint still slumbering, and in fear of causing her to sturr again, he gently pushed himself down until he sat on the floor next to the sofa, his imprint still claiming his arm. Pushing his legs out in front of him, he rested his head against the sofa and let out a content sigh. Even when she was intoxicated, Y/N was Seth's favourite company and, like his imprint, he drifted to sleep.