18. Jasper Hale - Cherry Red II

https://the-writer-ofthe-fandoms.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Jasper Hale/ Reader
Words: 2500+
Warning(s): implied smut, fluff

----

   The day was here. A big day in your life that made you nervous and jittery.

Your wedding day.

After the whole incident with the Volturi and Renesmee, Jasper had proposed to you. It was sweet, he had all the vampires that were still around help plan the whole thing, even little Renesmee was in on it. Alice and Rose took you out shopping while Jasper had everyone else decorate the Cullen house with your favorite flowers. When you had gotten back your jaw had dropped at the sight and when he dropped to one leg, you pounced him saying yes.

Currently Alice was doing your makeup, Rose was doing your hair while Esme and Bella got your dress and jewelry ready. You kept fidgeting with your bathrobe, trying to stay as still as you can.

"Almost done..." Alice muttered as she dragged red lipstick on your lips. "There! Now don't you mess up my masterpiece!"

"I won't" You laugh.

"Your hair is all done too." Rose smiled as she pulled you to your feet, giving you a hug.

"Now you girls go and get ready, Bella and I can help with the dress." Esme held the dress while you stripped off the robe. She helped you into your beautiful, white cap-sleeved dress, unique and gorgeous lace patterns covered the skirt and top of the dress. After your future mother-in-law zipped the back, Bella carefully clipped the thin, medium length veil with a lace flower trim in your hair. The two led you to the mirror and you gasped at the sight of yourself.

"You are so beautiful, dear." Esme smiled and squeezed your shoulders.

"Your about to become apart of the family, how do you feel?" Bella asked.

"Nervous. Definitely nervous." You nod, looking at the both of them. "A little scared too but excited."

"I felt the same way at my wedding, (Y/N), everything will go smoothly. Just don't trip down the isle." She smiled as you gave her a playful glare. Alice and Rose came in after putting their dresses on and they made sure to compliment you and give hugs.

"Edward, Emmett and Carlisle had to restrain Jasper from coming in here. He can feel your nervousness from outside." Alice giggled. "You are all set, ready?"

"Over the top ready." You let out a shakey as they all lead you the door and to the hall. Carlisle stood there waiting to walk you down the isle while the four women left to join your friends and family sat.

"Your father would have been proud to walk you down the isle. I am honored to do so for him." Carlisle looped his arm with yours, his cold hand rested on yours. Your father had been killed in an accident before you moved to Forks seven years ago, Carlisle was your go to person to walk you down the isle for him.

"Thank you Carlisle, for all this. You and your family are all so kind, treating me like I'm one of your own ever since the beginning."

"Of course, you are not only Jasper's mate, but someone important to the family." He squeezed your hand right as the music started. Carlisle opened the door, leading you outside and down the isle, passing friends and family with Seth being the ring bearer (he was like a little brother to you, and he didn't mind being the ring bearer despite his age) and Renesmee as the flower girl, both in front of you and Carlisle.

Your eyes widen as your face heated up when you saw Jasper turn around to look at you. He was absolutely handsome with his golden-blonde hair slick back, dressed in a black suit. You stood at the arch where a priest and Jasper waited, staring at how drop-dead handsome he looked. Jasper gave you that side-ways smile that would make you weak at the knees.