135. Demetri Volturi - Accidental Glimpses

https://like-rain-or-confetti.tumblr.com/

You woke up to find yourself in a nightgown...a very old fashioned looking one. You were bare underneath and horrified since it certainly wasn't you who dressed yourself. Your next issue was how enclosed you felt. You suddenly paused. How can I duvet be so heavy? You looked down to be met with no other than Demetri on top of you.
"What the hell, man, get out and don't look!"
"I've seen everything already, my dear." Demetri rolled his eyes before smirking.
"You're being weird and get off my legs! Yeesh buy me dinner first, old man!"
"That is not what I was looking for...for now." Demetri winked.
"You're not getting- I told you to get off my legs! You're not allowed in my personal space-."
"We're married." He deadpanned.
"No, we're not." You gave him a confused look and feeling a little concerned for your safety.
You had only met him three days ago and whilst you noticed he was quite the charmer. You didn't think he was crazy...until now.

Demetri immediately took your left hand holding it up to show you, before doing the same with his own left hand. Glinting at you was your evidence. On your hand was not only an engagement ring but over that was a gold band, the classic wedding ring with intricate patterns with Demetri's matching but was plain without patterns.
You were silent for a moment.
"...Afton!" You suddenly turned looking panicked and Demetri with a quick
"no, no" pulled you back down, trapping you under his weight.
"Ohhh, Stefan is gonna kill me!" You cried into your hands in horror.
"Oh, you'll live." Demetri rolled his eyes.
"No, really, he is going to kill me, and then he's going to kill you."
Demetri scoffed. "I'd like to see him try."
"I was just visiting for like three days."
"What? Honey, you've been here for three years, we've been married for nine months? Did you hit your head again-?"
"What!? Wait- again!? What do you mean again!?"
"Nevermind." Demetri shook his head and began mumbling under his breath. You could only make out some words like 'Just when I thought I'd finally got you back' and 'Damn it' and finally. 'hasnt even spoken to the Romanians in over a-' you didn't catch the last part.

"I should go-"
"No!" Demetri's hand immediately shot out in a cold tight grip on your hand. "No, you shouldn't."
"Demetri-"
"Take it from me, I've got three years you have months of experience. I know you don't know what you're doing." He wasn't wrong, you hadnt a clue how to control your gift, hence this very confusing and awkward situation. "Just...stay. I think it's about time you had another reason to stay. Stay with me for a while."
"You...seem adamant to keep me here."
"You get headaches after these situations. It's better to keep you as calm as possible. It's easier if you just believe me." Demetri looked saddened by something before he leaned forward to kiss your forehead.