76. Carlisle Cullen - Revenge

https://foryourimaginationonly.tumblr.com/

Request: Can I request a Carlisle x Reader where they've been together for a few years (I love Esme, no disrespect) and a small group of vampires that Carlisle knows kidnaps and changes her to get back at him? Resulting in her either being changed (something Carlisle never wanted for her) or him reversing it just in time (something she wouldn't have wanted because she had been trying to get him to change her)? I'm sorry this is so long! I understand if you don't want to write it!

Requested by: Anon

Context: Carlisle has to choose between letting you live or letting you die.

Warnings: PLOT TWIST...BOOM

-----

You knew the dark secrets of Carlisle and his past, who he was and what he did. That didn't stop you from loving him. His charisma and lure were something that had you falling for him since day one. You also knew the dangers with dating someone who was a vampire, but that didn't deter your passion for him.

You would burn the city to the ground for him.

His hand was cold in yours, pulling you along the sidewalk as you both took slow steps, enjoying the cool breeze and the strew of people out. It was almost midnight and the new year was about to begin.

"Do you want to watch the fireworks from the Ferris wheel?" Carlisle asked, pointing towards the big wheel in the sky.

You felt your heart tighten as you nodded. Fireworks were your favorite and being that close to them would make your night perfect.

Hopping into one of the buggies, you looked out over the world. Street lights and people were everywhere, blocking streets and cars honking. The city was your favorite place.

"It's beautiful." You said.

"Yes, you are." Carlisle said, kissing the back of your hand. You looked at him, a blush rising to your cheeks. He reached out and cupped it, smiling sweetly at you.

"Carlisle, I love you." You said, kissing him softly.

His lips were like ice against yours as he kissed you back, breaking free for only a moment to tell you he loved you too before kissing you again.

Fireworks went off all around you and you watched in awe as the new year was rung in.

Maybe it was your intuition to have let Carlisle take you home before he had to rush off to the hospital, something about a guy had his arm blown off by the fireworks, but you insisted that you were alright with taking the train back to your apartment.

The train ride was short but crowded. New Years was always like this and you couldn't remember the last time you had been in such a large crowd. However, something made you feel uneasy; as if someone was watching you from the corner of the train.

You got off at your stop, walking briskly behind a group of people before they all dispersed on their own separate journeys. You were now alone, walking down the familiar street, your apartment only a few blocks away. You could see your Christmas lights that you left hanging up on your balcony shining against the cold.

There was a rustle before hands grabbed your arms, swinging you around to face them.

"Well, what do we have here?" The stranger said. "Carlisle's girl is here. This is too easy. Where is he? Hiding in the bushes?"

The man let out a laugh before he pushed you to the ground. You fell onto your knees and hands, scraping them to the point that blood was starting to form where the scrapes were.