14. Sam Uley - Control

https://the-writer-ofthe-fandoms.tumblr.com/

Pairig: Sam Uley/Vampire!Reader
Words: 1500+
Warning(s): Nothing too major
Request: ello, hey, hi there! Could I possibly ask for an imagine, please? Or a songfic is fine. A twilight one, please and can the pairings be Sam × Vampire!Reader? (Teddy Bear) Reader almost hurts/kill their Mate, Sam because of their hunger? 

-------

   Your new life was hard, but you were trying as much as you could for Sam Uley. You see, you were a vampire and he was a Quileute shape-shifter, and alpha of his pack. After you both discovered you were mates, you had to change your source of food. You now were on an animal blood only diet and although you previously fed on human blood, you were glad to change, you felt a bit more human. Plus you had Sam and the rest of his pack supporting you as best as they could; they took you in as if you were a wolf yourself.

It was hard, but today seemed like the hardest of them all, everything seemed to want to test your patience today. Every little thing seemed to tick you off and it was making your hunger skyrocket; even feeding off deer ten minutes ago didn't seem to help. You were trying to avoid any contact, afraid of snapping and hurting someone.

You were currently laying on your bedroom floor, your black eyes closed as you tried desperately to calm your nerves. You heard the wolf pack tumble in downstairs, you hoped they would think you weren't home or something. You tune them out the best you could, focusing your supernatural hearing on a bird off in the distance. You paid no mind to the footsteps coming up the stairs or approaching your bedroom, nor did you pay mind to your bedroom door being opened.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice echoed through your ears. "(Y/N) I know you aren't asleep!" The voice became more clearer, you could make it out as Seth's.

"What do you want, Seth?" You grumble, trying to not to snap at him; he was a sweet boy after all.

"Sam wants to do some training with the pack and I wanted to know if you wanted to watch?"

"Yeah, sure." You leap up from the floor gracefully and follow the young Quileute down the stairs, maybe watching the wolves train would help keep you some-what calm.

—-

Watching the pack train was not helping you at all. It wasn't the fighting that really bothered you, it was little things that made your irritation and hunger worse. First it was Leah's not-so-subtle glares being thrown at you, then it was the smell radiating from the wolves (besides Sam, he didn't smell bad to you), and then it Embry and Seth yapping away right next to you. But what really was the kick was hearing Sam's strong heartbeat and his blood pulsing throughout him. Usually for any of the wolves you would pay no mind, but since he was your mate... you craved him and today not in a good way.

You crossed your arms and kept your dark eyes closed, just trying to listen to something other than Seth and Embry.

"Hey babe." You felt your lover nudge you. You opened your eyes and saw him standing in front of you. "Why don't you join us? It would probably be a good practice sense you are a vampire after all."

"No, Sam, not now." You mumble and glance away from him.

"Aw c'mon, (Y/N)"

"No."

"You scared?" He laughed and you knew he was just teasing but in your current state, you took it personally and snapped. He was about to nudge you when your grabbed his wrist, and using your all of your strength, you slam him into the ground. You pounced on him in a flash and bared your teeth before you snapped back into your normal self. You stared down at him as he let out a pained moan, your entire being filled with guilt.