98. Breaking Point - Felix Volturi

https://prettyvampiress96.tumblr.com/

Warning ; Angst

-----

The moment Felix met y/n was the best day of his immortal life. You were his everything , his reason to live. To him you were his heart . The beginning of your relationship was a little rocky to say the least. He accepted you human and all , even if you were a little on the loud side . He adored you all the same . You were his little one as he preferred to call you.

You on the other hand it took you a little longer to fully accept Felix . You had a hard time with the understanding that his kind truly existed and that soulmates were real and not some fairy-tale. He gave you time and space until you came to him, which you did a few days later. When you told him that you accept him in return ,the mountain of a man almost crumbled to a heap at your feet. He had scooped you up in a hug spinning you in circles. You had shrieked in surprise.
"Okay not so tight my BFG this human needs to breathe" you had laughed in response.
"Your BFG ? What is that" Felix had asked with the most adorable puzzled look on his face. "BFG stands for big friendly giant because your big and friendly and not too state the obvious but your kind of giant like" You giggled and Felix had chuckled along with you.

A few weeks later you were now living in the castle in Felix's room that you now shared. Whilst you didn't see much of him due to his guard duties he always did his best to spend his every free moment with you . Waiting on Felix to return from his duty for the day , you began reading a book in the chair by fireplace. Then out of no where Felix entered the room slamming the door behind him with such force , the door frame split and splintered. You immediately rose to your feet. "Whoa , BFG what's biting you ?" you joked reaching your arm to touch his bicep. Felix spun out of your grasp so quickly that it knocked you off your feet, you caught yourself just before you fell.
" I suppose you find this quite funny don't you ?Everyone laugh at the friendly giant. I'm nothing but a joke to everyone in this castle including you. The irony of the once mean executioner replaced with the silly pathetic name you call me . You don't understand I used to have everything , I used to be feared. Now Jane and Alec get the fear and I get smiles . Jane was right . Everything changed when I met you . You . You're the problem here. " Felix ranted slamming his fist against the fireplace . A large crack spread from top to bottom.
You had never seen this side of Felix . Something was different . His eyes didnt have the sense of home they usually did if anything they put you more on edge.

"Nothing about this is funny Felix , I meant no harm with the name . I honestly didn't think you had a problem with it . As for Jane she was right things did change when you met me . I prefer to think that you made my life better because I love you with every fibre of my being. I find myself genuinely wondering how I ever got through the day with out you . Fee I'd kill for you so please tell me what I can do. We have to communicate or this won't work and I am not prepared to leave " you pleaded stepping within the arm's of your sulking vampire.

"You don't get it , you can't fix everything, I never should have brought you here not human . I was better alone and you're right this wont work because I cannot care for a human and be seen as weak any longer" Felix declared , shoving you from his arms he pushed with a little too much force that you fell through the glass table , causing multiple cuts to your body . When you looked back up Felix had gone leaving the door wide open. Hissing in pain as you stood to your feet Demetri just happened to be passing by when he saw the mess and you , he rushed to your aid . You assured Demetri that you could handle it and that he should go after Felix . Leaving you to patch yourself up , you then went about cleaning as much of the broken glass as you could . Your heart began feeling so heavy in your chest, your eyesight became blurry and then all you saw was black .