70. Paul Lahote - Kitsune

https://paullahoteimagines.tumblr.com/

Okay so you don't know me, and I don't know you and I was hoping you could consider writing a little something I've been thinking about.Paul x readerSo what if a few members of the Wolf pack (Paul included) go to a different town for whatever reason you come up with and while they're there Paul imprints of a girl (reader) who they can sense isn't human but no isn't a vampire.

Like if vampires and werewolves exist who says other mythical creatures don't? If you want for detail on the plot I can continue but for now if you can consider it that would be great!

-----

Paul's pov

My speed started getting faster and faster as the thought of food run through my head. Who could blame me three hours of patrol can be tiring.

I jumped over a fallen tree as I automatically turned left, focusing my eyes on the street, searching for any king of vehicle. As I was walking through the familiar streets that lead to Emily's and Sam's as my thoughts consumed my mind, the red head leech that is after Bella is still alive. Sam, Jared, Quil and Jacob have been freaking out at the thought of their imprints getting hurt. That means extra patrols for us just because they want to protect their imprints. I wonder what mine is going to be like. I soon heard a car turning around the corner. I quickly run behind a tree almost sleeping in the mud, you see the last few days there was a bad storm and plus that while other normal boys were sitting on the couch watching TV or sleeping we were out there getting soaked by the rain.

A few minutes later I got out of my hiding spot, believe me you don't usually see a man walking around the empty streets half naked in a windy day.

I started, again, making my way towards Emily's; I could see now the car in a distance; thanks to my werewolf abilities.

As I reached Emily's house I could already smell the muffins and... chicken nuggets I think.

I made a run towards Emily's door making the sound we had decided to do so the others can know that we are here.

I ran up the three steps and opened widely the door, revealing my pack and my alpha.

"Hey, look who is here!" said Jacob

"Hey, Paul" said Embry

"Hey" said Seth, Collin, Brady, Kim, Quil and Sam together as Emily gave me one of her warm smiles.

"Had fun last night!" said a teasing Jared as the other boys laughed making Sam look at Emily smirking. Maybe it was an inside joke that we didn't get.

"Yeah you wished" I said laughing back at them.

"We are waiting for Leah to come and ONLY then you can start eating!" said Emily in a motherly tone.

After a lot of jokes Leah walked inside with the usual frown on her face. Her eyes lightened up as she saw Sam but her face never changed.

"Hey guys ,hey Emily" said Leah.

Emily and Leah were trying to fix their friendship back to normal after all Emily was Leah's cousin. Emily send Leah a smile and greeted her back.

"Finally! Emily wouldn't let us eat before you came" I said to Leah as I saw Jared running towards the kitchen.

"I am going to get all the chicken nuggets, losers" said Jared as we all quickly run behind him to get food before there wasn't left any.

~After food time~

I rubbed my belly as I said "I am full"

Embry and Jared groaned in response.