52. Embry Call - For Science

https://misc-oneshots.tumblr.com/

Could I request an imagine if that's okay? If your too busy or anything that's okay! Could you do a twilight wolf pack one where Paul brings pot brownies over for the boys but like Embry or Jacobs imprint eats like two of them when the wolves are out. So then they come back to her just out of her mind high

----

Warning: Mentions of drug use, baking and eating.

"You're weird, you know that, right?" Quill asked Paul as the pack walked leisurely back to Sam and Emily's house.
"It's not weird, it's science!" Paul countered, "Before I first phased pot brownies would affect me and now I want to see if it will affect us as wolves."
"It is kind of science." Jared laughed.
"Anything that is kind of something isn't really a thing." Jacob shook his head.

"Alright Mr Grouchy Pants, we get it Bella's gone back to her sparkly little buddy, no need to take it out on Paul's scientific experiments." Embry scolded his friend lightly with hand on Jacob's shoulder.
Jacob shrugged him off, "It's not science!"

Seth nibbled his lip, "I don't think I want any." He glanced around his pack nervously, waiting for them to tease him.
"It's not strong Seth." Paul teased until he actually turned and caught Seth's expression and continued, "You don't have to have any. You can be our neutral test subject." Seth's worried expression dissolved, he wasn't sure why he worried sometimes.
"It's not science!" Jacob snapped making the boys laugh.

"You know, we do already have a permanent case of the munchies." Quill added, "So how will we tell if it is effecting us?"
"You'll start making sense." Jared quipped.

"As long as it's not in my house and I don't see it then I don't care." Sam grumbled, "I don't want police knocking on my door thinking I'm a drug dealer."
"Well, half of Forks and the Res already think that you're a gang leader." Quill teased.
"So when are you bringing these brownies over, Paul?" Embry asked.
"I already have, I left them in my bag back at Sam's for us to have after the bonfire tonight." Paul told them as they finally reached Sam's front door.
Sam's expression deadpanned, "Get them out of my house Paul."
"Yeah, yeah I'm doing it now." He waved away the Alpha's worries as they piled into Sam's house.

They stopped.
You were sat on the floor with Emily beside you, her head was rested against yours and her long dark hair was draped over the top of your head and fell to your shoulder. Kim lay on the floor with her head beside your knee and you painted thick layers of eyeshadow along her forehead.

"Embry, why is your imprint making my imprint look like a drag Queen?" Jared asked before rushing down to sit beside Kim and waving your hand and the makeup brush away. You dropped the eyeshadow brush to the floor and the pink power dusted on Emily's carpet.
Leah stepped into the doorway from the kitchen and leaned on the doorway with her arms folded, "Guess who found your 'special brownies'? Paul, you're an idiot."

"Saaaaam!" Emily cheered from the floor, "Me and Y/N are going to share my hair because she said she liked my hair more."
You stroked Emily's tresses that rested on your shoulder and waved at Embry.
"Paul you're dead." Sam warned through gritted teeth as he moved to go and sit beside Emily on the floor and rubbed her back.
"You guys ate the brownies?" Paul asked Leah.

She shook her head, "I didn't but they did. I was on my morning run past the house and I could smell them from outside, thought I best not leave all unattended."
"Paul it was so nice of you to bake for the bonfire." You told him, Embry came to sit beside you and helped Sam remove Emily's hair from yours, on the floor Kim slapped at Jared's hand and told him that she just wanted 'her cuddly wolf' to nap with her.
Embry put his hand on your cheek and ran his thumb along your cheek bone, "Hey you, how you are feeling?"
"Light." You said and wrapped your arms tightly around your boyfriend's shoulders, "Don't let me float away."
Embry hid his grin in your shoulder and locked his arms around you, "I won't."
"You promise? I'm like that girl from that film we watched. The one with rope, hold onto my rope Embry." You jumped up a bit so that you could wrap your legs around his waist.

"Do you mean Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children?" Embry grinned again and rubbed your back to reassure you.
"Yes!" You hissed and buried your face in his neck, "Don't let them take my eyes."
"Baby you know I'm a wolf, right?" Embry asked you.
"Yeah."
"No one is gonna hurt you because I'm your wolf. Okay?" He told you and threw a pillow at Quill to stop him laughing. You nodded into his neck and kissed his collar bone.

"Sam, I have a question." Emily said sitting up straight, "If you guys got nits would they turn into fleas when you turned into wolves?"
Sam tried to repress his amusement, "No sweetheart, nits and fleas don't phase."
"How do you know? You're not Lord of the Fleas!" Emily told him before dissolving into laughter at her own joke. Kim woke up from her nap to giggle before dropping back off and Paul tried to take in as much of the scene as he could before the pack killed him.