112. Jasper Hale - Vampires At War II

https://foryourimaginationonly.tumblr.com/

"Emergency Vampire meeting or whatever." You yelled to everyone. As they all gathered around you outside you began to relay the message to them, walking up to Liam's family and letting them know that Liam was captured.

"They must have got word that you had called us here and sent for Liam." His sister said. You walked up to her engulfing her in your arms. This was the one family that kept you when you had nowhere to go.

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." You said.

"No it's not. They wanted a fight well they'll get one." Liam's brother said. A majority of the vampires joined in with him, agreeing to what he said.

"I'm not disagreeing with you brother but we must have a plan." Edward said. As the vampires gathered around one another to hatch together a plan, Jasper walked over to you, taking your hand and pulling you away from everything.

As you two left hearing range he stopped. "Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded, not wanting to talk too much about the kidnapping of your friend.

"I'm fine, just ready to get this over with so I can live in peace." You said. Jasper took hold of your hand, placing a delicate bracelet onto your wrist. It glittered in what little light there was.

"A gift. I know that things aren't easy for either one of us right now but lately...I've been feeling this attachment to you and it's hard to deny it." He said, his hand still holding yours. You looked at his golden eyes, feeling a nostalgic feeling.

"What about Alice?" You asked, retracting your hand only to have Jasper grab it again.

"Alice saw a vision of her mate." He said. "Sometimes things change and so do people and feelings. I still have feelings for her but I'm willing to give this a try because I can't see you in the state you were when you left. It was my fault because I didn't even give it a second thought. I just rejected you and I can't let that happen to you again." His hands left yours and went to your waist.

"Are you sure? I can leave and you and Alice can be together." You said, resting your hands on his chest.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight...or letting go." He said. "May I?" He asked, showing his intentions. You nodded as your faces got closer and his lips touched yours. It felt like fireworks were going off around you both. Heat filled the air and electricity ran through you.

Pulling away slightly, you both let out a small laugh before pulling completely apart. You both headed back to the house, hand in hand.

--

Alice was sitting on the steps, waiting for you two to get back. As soon as she spotted you and Jasper holding hands, a smile lit up her face. "I was hoping you two would get along sooner rather than later." She said.

You felt a sense of acceptance coming from her as you remembered what Jasper had said. "I heard you saw your mate."

Her smile faltered. "Yeah. Unfortunately, he's part of the Volturi pack that's coming here in a few days."

You felt her sadness wash over you and knew that there was nothing you could do.

"Well, tell me about him anyways." You said, taking her hand and guiding her into the house. You sat with her on the sofa and she began telling you about his appearance and what kind of person he seemed and for some reason you felt like you knew who he was.

"Liam.." You said under your breath.

Alice looked at you wide eyed. "Isn't that your friend?" She asked. You nodded knowing that things were about to get crazy.