87. Seth Clearwater - Meeting Imprint

https://laurenlovesimagines.tumblr.com/

---

SETH'S POV

You could have done a really loud plus a really whiney sound if you were in your wolf form right now and from the little tremor that went through you it was a pretty strong indication you were itching to just do that. "Why am I always stuck with babysitting duties?" You recalled the previous instances where you had the same job. "Bella first and then Leah and now this random chick I barely even know"

"Seth, Leah was babysitting your ass and not the other way around"

"That's what she likes to think but we both know I'm the more mature and experienced one"

Jacob groaned, you could practically hear his prayers asking for patience.

"Besides, there are no evil vampires here anymore. Why would you need anyone to keep an eye on her?"

"Emily has strictly warned me she is like Bella, a magnet for trouble but triple her range" He gave you a second to digest that information. You both shivered at the same time realising how potentially dangerous that could get. "Sam thinks you are the best one for this job. You are a powerful protector and have the best temperamental to deal with anything without going furry-" Blah blah blah, Jacob droned on enlisting all his qualities.

You had to roll your eyes at that. Jacob did this thing, funnily he thinks you are dense not to get it but you do, every time. He sprouts this instead of putting his I'm-your-alpha-do-as-I-say voice. And sadly you have to shut up every time and do the task because he is fucking right. You are the best.

"Fine! I will do it. When is she coming?" Jacob's face was blank but you could practically touch the smugness wafting off him.

"She will be here by lunch time, just hang out with her till the evening and bring her to the bonfire. Simple" Huh, it did sound simple, maybe it's not going to be that bad.

READER? Y/N? SETH'S IMPRINT? (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT) POV

The cold bite of the wind felt damn good on your heated face as you sped down the road to the Clearwater's residence on Jacob's stolen borrowed bike. Don't think about the fact that you almost ruined Emily's wedding dress or that you almost burned down her kitchen trying to help her out. Just feel the wind. You still have a best friend, she only needed a few hours break from you. It was perfectly reasonable. Nobody could handle you for a long time, Emily sure tries her best but you know the truth.

You slowed down a little spotting the curve that would lead you to the Clearwater house but you misjudged the slickness of the road in relation to the speed you were going. The bike wobbled as you tried to maintain the balance, in the next second it had collapsed, skidded and crashed into a tree taking you along for this fine experience.

You opened your eyes after all the momentum had stopped, your heart was still beating like crazy. Don't want to die from a heart attack now, slow down heart. You take an inventory of the things that were hurt. Head? Safe because of the helmet. Arms? Alright. Legs? Also alright. Ankles? OW! Okay the left one is hurting like a motherfuc-

"What the fuck?" You can't be faulted for your next action, seriously the guy came out of nowhere not even a slight noise to prepare you and you were high on adrenaline. Your hand shot out to the area where you heard the voice coming from and it was just your luck when your fist connected with his precious goods.

Wheeze.

Another wheeze.

"Why.."

"What have I done.."