34. Choices Embry x reader 4

https://aquanova99.tumblr.com/

------

The battle was supposed to be over by now. There was still no word from anyone in the wolfpack. The girls were all pacing around or doing something to try and get their minds off of thinking the worst. The younger wolves were patrolling nearby, or they were supposed to be until the coast was clear.

Suddenly Collin ran into Emily's house.

"It's all done! Everyone made it!" Everyone let out a sigh of relief, Emily and Kim began getting teary eyed. "Uhm but we should all probably head to Billy's. Jacob was hurt."

The girls turned to look at you. Your guts were twisting inside. It made you feel bad, but you were glad it wasn't Embry. You didn't want anyone to get hurt, and even though you and Jacob were constantly butting heads you still felt like you had to at least see if he was okay. The drive was quick, you heard jacobs screams as the car was pulling in. Doctor Cullen was apparently treating him, you saw the rest of the Wolfpack sitting outside. You forgot about the comforting for a moment, you needed to to check on Embry.

"Em! Oh my god—" you couldn't help it you began sobbing. You hadn't realized how worried you had been.

"I promised I would make it back right?" He held you close and buried his face into your neck.

You pulled back to assess him, as if you could do anything to help. He just seemed tired maybe slightly bruised but he was okay and that's all that mattered. You turned to see the rest of the girls doing the same, you noticed Leah was pacing back and forth. You knew her well enough to know something was bothering her. You nudged Embry,

"She's—she's feeling a little guilty?"

"Why, what happened?"

"Leah saw a newborn and was going to try and get it on her own, I think she still feels like she has to prove she deserves to be here but Jacob stepped in. His ribs were crushed, and doctor fang over there had to rebreak them so he could heal right."

"But he's going to be okay?"

"...yeah he going to be fine, just out of commission for a while." Embry looked away from you, you could tell he was worried you were going to change your mind.

"Em?"

"What if, what if somethings happens when you see him. What if this makes you rethink everything?"

"Embry, tha—"

"Don't say anything yet, just in case."

"Okay." You gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, you knew you needed to talk to Jacob soon. You hoped nothing changed, hoped he still hated you so you wouldn't hurt him again. You started walking up to the front door. Carlisle had apparently left as soon as he finished with Jacob, you'd been so distracted you hadn't noticed. But walking up to Billy's doors you were fortunate enough to have to see Bella leaving. You did not want to fight her not now, but she grabbed your arm and basically began begging

"You need to choose him."

"Okay first, ow. Let go. Second, that's not how this works."

"Look, I know how we've both treated you. Please. I'm going to be leaving with the cullens soon, and I owe you for that. But he can't, he can't become like me. He was my own personal sunshine. I need to him to stay like that."

"Bella if you care that deeply, than you stay with him. I can't force my self if I don't feel that way about him."

"Just think about it, please." She basically ran to her truck and sped off as soon as she could. She didn't know if she was making the right choice. And now she was putting it all on you. Great.