47. Demetri x M!Reader - Mates in The Most Unlikely Places

https://fandomnationwhore.tumblr.com/

Can you a Demetri Volturi x male where the male is Renesmee twin and after the war only Aro, Cauis, and Marcus go with Demetri to meet his mate. Can it also involve Bella and Edward getting protective. I love your work and thanks

----

The war has come. The volturi were here and all because Edward and Bella had two children - two immortal children, so the volturi says.

"There have been no rules broken my friend," Carlisle reasons. "The two children had been conceived when Bella was still human."

"Silence!," Caius yells out. "You Cullens have broken enough rules!"

When Caius goes to step forward so does Aro, the king places a hand on Caius shoulder telling him to stay back. With a growl of annoyance Caius listens and falls back in place by Aro side along with Marcus.

"May the children step forward," Aro smiled.

Renesmee and (M/n) both glance up towards their mother and father, their eyes unsure but neverless both parents give them the okay sign and both of them step forward their hands held in one, their footsteps slow and steady.

Aro moves forward as well his feet moving swiftly across the snow eager to meet the two immortal twins, he bends down onto his knees. "May I see your hand?"

Renesmee glances back to her parents who nod once more, lifting her small hand up she places it on Aro's cheek and shows him everything she's ever shown.

Her mother and father, her birth, her being held in her father's arms, the split moment of death she witnessed with her mother, her crying, Jacob impirting on her, her moments spent with her family.

Pulling her small hand away Aro raised to his feet with a giggle. "How splendid. What a interesting gift your child has," he says. Renesmee is quick to run back into her parents arms.

"(M/n), come!"

Aro eyes falls down onto the other small child before him, "Ah yes, (M/n) Cullen. The twin of Renesmee."

(M/n) eyes are unnerving, he's silent from where he stands and doesn't speak instead he takes to just watching. "Do you perhaps have a gift like your sister -" Aro does not get to finish his sentence for he's thrown back by a unknown force, his body hits the snow with a thump and his head snaps up, his hair is in his face and he can't help but to stare at the young boy with wonder.

"My, my what a gift! If I may ask, just what was that?!"

(M/n) is now back by his sister side, his eyes stays on Aro before they burn into another member. Demetri - the tracker of the volturi. Their eyes clash, (e/c) ones meet red ones. Demetri breathes in deeply, he can feel his body shaking all over. He's finally found them, his mate. Demetri steps forward and it seems to alarm everyone.

Marcus is quick to notice the bond already - his long arm reaches down and he places his hand on Aro's shoulder allowing him to feel the emotions he had just witnessed. Aro eyes grow wider and he stands quickly to his feet.

"(M/n) isn't like his sister. He's different -" Bella says. "My son is a shield as well. A force field if you wish to call it that. He creates bubbles that surround and protect him along with anyone he chooses, if you are standing to close to his bubble - closer then he wants you to be then that... well that happens," Edward explains.

"Fantastic!"

Carlisle takes note of how much Aro is to happy with everything, until Aro turns to Demetri. "Your mate is powerful indeed."

After everything that's went down the Cullens and remaining vampires head back to the house to celebrate. Since the two children weren't killed it's something that they felt needed to be celebrated.

Renesmee and her twin sat in a corner watching everyone. "Did you really mate with the tracker?," Renesmee asks.

"I am unsure sister," (m/n) softly says. "I felt a pull and I followed it, it lead me back to him."

"Do you remember what the creepy guy said his name was?," she asks.

"Demetri -" a shock goes through Demetri's body, his 'breathing' quickness and his red eyes widen. "What is it?," Aro says. "Their bond is strong. Stronger then any vampire and human bond I've ever seen. It's growing as we speak," Marcus says.

"Can you feel them Demetri?," Aro asks.

"Hear them, smell them, feel them -" Demetri sniffed the air and with that he's gone. The three kings look at one another, "Now where is he going?!," groans Caius.

"Where else would he go -," giggles Aro.

"To his mate," Aro and Marcus answers.

Alice smiles at Jasper who's dancing with her on the balcony suddenly she freezes and her body tenses up, Jasper notices the change and disappears before reappearing with a note pad and pencil. The music has stopped and now everyone's watching Alice and Jasper.

"What is it what's wrong?," Esme asks.

Alice finish's her drawing and shows it to everyone in the room - everyone gasp.

"Demetri he's coming," Alice starts. "But why?! Everyone was talked out, there's no reason he should be coming!," Jacob says. "He's mated with someone here," Alice says.

"Well who?!," Bella asks.

"Him -" everyone follows alices finger and on the other end is (m/n) who's sipping away on his fruit punch straw drink with wide eyes.