4. Alice Cullen - Because I am long and detailed

https://imaginesforyouandyoursoul.tumblr.com/

Can I request a fem reader x Alice where I am jacobs sister and visit him one day and he takes me to go see the cullens and I imprint on Alice. Everybody is taken aback, but it explains to Alice why she could never see me and to get everybody use to the idea, I stay with the Cullens. Me and Alice become closer and she accepts me as her mate when she realizes I am leaving, giving me the option to stay in forks, which I do.

WARNING: CURSE WORDS ( if u mind curse words, why are ou even on this blog?)

----------

"y/n!!!!! let''s go, otherwise I am leaving you here.'' Jacob yelled. '' I am coming, just.let me put one some new clothing.'' since this transformation to a shapeshifter I couldn't buy any more cute clothing, cause it would be wasted money. sad me :(

Me and my brother Jacob were driving in his car to the Cullen's house, I knew a few things why i was allowed to meet them 1) they were "good" vampires, i am new at this so I haven't met any vampires yet. 2) Bella was pregnant with the child with one the Cullen's sons, what was his name again? Edgard? no. Eduard? no. Edwald? yes! that must me it, sounds like an old name to me. and apparently Bella needs protection from Sam Uley and his pack. so yeah.

When we arrived at thi-S BIG FUCKING HOUSE, WHAT THE HELL?!!! why are they so rich tho? I heard some chuckles inside, must that mindreader Edwald. '''HEY Edwald!!! one thing, i like my privacy so please keep it to you, it is something between us." Jacob and I were walking into their home. a stone cold and beautiful and omggg so sweet smelling thing was infront of me. '' sure will do, and my name is Edward btw, you must be y/n'' ''Oh, I am sorry, and thanks," ''What?'' Jacob asked andlooked confused. "nothing'' Edward and I said in choir. another beautifful creature popped up at the top of the stairs, A beautiful woman with a heart shaped face, beautful brown wavy hair. she looked at me so warm with her stonecold eyes I was shocked.

''Edward, please take our guest upstairs already!" she said. as we walked upstairs i saw the beautiful Interior of the house. two blond males, 1 blond female. or should I say goddess?!!! were in the room. then one bulky man!a small human girl on te couch. They all introduced themself to me. ''Alice will be here in a second." Edward said, and indeed in a just a second a pixie looking gril walked in, with the most beautiful golden eyes, yes they all had golden eyes but her's were the best! wh-? Time looked to be standing still and she was standing at the centrum of it. i love her! ''OH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO NO!!!" I looked shocked at Jacob.' what jus happend?' i asked, ''you..... you imprinted...." oh no! that can't be true, right? Alice looked at me shocked as well. 'that explains why you never could see your mate Alice...'' Edward said, she looked at him speechless and nodded. everybody looked shocked cause this has never happend before, shouldn't happen! but I can't fight the feeling of wanting to hold het cold and petite body in my arms. ''But Alice! this is great, you finf him um .. her!" Bella obviously tried to lighten the mood, i smiled slightly at her, she smiled politely back.

''you're right Bella, this is what Iwanted, didnt just expected it be a Dog!"' she looked at me mad but with hurt in her eyes and run away. I wanted to go after her but Jacob stopped me.'''Let go Jake'' "no, I dont want you to get hurt, if she fights you, you will loose!" " Jake!,I would't even fight back." and with that i ran after her, followed her sweet smell, that actually smelled very citrus fruit with some floral, like violet, jasmine.

finally i catched her. she stopped, turned around and said '' I am sorry what I said there, I didn't mean it, will you forgive me, and let us start over?'' she looked at me hopeful, awhhh she is so cute. oh wait! she wants an answer. I went behind a tree and change into human-shape. '

''yes i would like that, my name is y/n, and yours?'' i asked her with a smile. ''alice, alice cullen is my name.'' she said and returned the smile. ''alice, would you like to take a walk with me and get to know each other?'' '''I would like that."

at the end alice and i got to know each other very well, we had same interest, she glowed up when i said i loved shopping, clothing fashion and more, and whe she heard that my closet was shrinking she already planned 5 shopping dates!

we went back to the house with smiles up on our faces. ''Esme, don't you think it is a good idea to let the family get used to the idea of y/n if she stayed with us for a while. if she wants ofcours?'' Alice looked at me with hope. How did she expect me to say no that?!!!! ''sure'' ''yayyyy''

----

a few months later

me and alice have been in a healthy relationship for just 2 months. I lived with he and the cullen's but i miss my dad, the beach my own home andthe rez. i wanted to go back but then i would miss her, but imprints can go on the rez so why not go with her.

''alice, baby can we talk?"' ''sure thing sweatheart'' she came into our (her) room and gave me quick kiss before sitting next me on the bed.''' i miss the rez babe, would you like to move to the rez with me, toget closer to the beach, and we can hunt together and have our own space and time- .'' ''yes!!!! i love that idea, i will look for some cute cottaes to buy our we could build our own!!!! o and i can design it and do the Interior.'''wuith that she was talking and talking.