111. Jasper Hale - Vampires At War

https://foryourimaginationonly.tumblr.com/

Imagine | You are Carlisle's biological daughter and come with brooding news of war from the Volturi. You also end up finding out who your mate is. PART ONE! Warnings: None.

 ------

You could hear their voices from ten miles away. It was incredible that Alice had not seen you coming yet. You were waiting for her to see you, knowing that as soon as you reached the five mile mark, she would. Edward would know too, seeing as how he could read her thoughts and see what she was envisioning. It had been a very long time since you had seen Carlisle and Edward. You wouldn't be surprised if they rejected you for running away from them like you did, leaving them to fend for you.

You saw Alice's vision of you pulling into their driveway as soon as you hit five miles and heard Edwards thoughts from where you were. He was nervous and excited, wondering if he should tell Carlisle you were just around the corner. You hoped not and waited to see if he would; he didn't.

You pulled into their driveway around four thirty that afternoon, knowing that everyone that was home was very aware that another vampire was in their territory. Carlisle bounded out of the house and stood on the road in front of him, waiting to see who was in the car. Your windows were tinted just for extra measures.

Hopping out of your car, you turned to look at Carlisle's surprised expression and sorrow as he ran up to you and hugged you, squeezing every inch of you against him in the biggest bear hug you had gotten in awhile. Edward was standing on the steps with Esme and Alice behind him. You could hear all the questions that they wanted to ask but didn't. Not yet anyways.

"Y/n, sweetie, it's been so long. How are you?" Carlisle asked after pulling back from you and looking you over a few times. You smiled knowing he was happy to see you in one piece.

"I'm fantastic. I missed you." you said, hugging him again, this time giving him a bear hug.

He laughed and pulled you against him, making you smile even wider. If vampires could cry, you would be crying.

You heard Edward clear his throat from behind Carlisle and turned to look at all of them.

"I was wondering when we would ever see you again." He said, walking towards you and pulling you into a hug.

"Yeah, well, I have a lot of talking to do." you said, ducking your head knowing that you had a lot of explaining to do.

Edward released you and saw Esme smile.

"Welcome home sweetie, it's good to finally meet you." She said putting her arm around you and escorting you into the house.

We sat in the family room, talking about Edwards wife, Isabella, and their daughter, Renesmee, when the rest of Carlisle's family came home. They had previously been out shopping for food in the forest nearby and you were sure they had already picked up your scent by now. Rosalie, Emmett, Bella and her daughter entered the room. You waited patiently as everyone got comfortable and relaxed as best they could with a new vampire in the house. The room felt very off putting and suddenly you felt at ease. You turned to look at who had just entered the room and felt your body go completely numb. It was as if you had discovered a new feeling that was resonating through your chest. You wanted to scream and shout but wasn't sure why. Jasper was standing in the frame of the doorway, looking at you with intent in his eyes like he too was feeling something odd.

"Well, now that everyone is back at home, we can begin talking." Carlisle said, snapping you back into reality.

You felt all of their eyes on you, trying to deduce the mystery behind your appearance.