69. Paul Lahote - His Voice

https://paullahoteimagines.tumblr.com/

Request: Can I request a smut one? We all knows his sexy voice haha. Can you make a scenario with the focus on his voice? Sorry for being so dirty minded haha. ><" ^^

Warning 🚧 :smut

---- 

It had been exactly 1 day since you heard his voice.

1 day since you felt the softness of his skin against yours, his full lips pressing against the most sensitive parts of your body, running his hands up and down your frame and gently pressing his body on yours. Paul was a passionate lover, a sensitive lover who knew your body like that back of his hand.

You used having to be apart from him for long periods of time. Especially when he had patrols, sometimes you would go for days on end with not being able to hear his voice – only communicating through text when he had patrol break. You didn't want to seem needy or desperate, so you tried to hold off for as long as you possibly could.

But everyone has their limits; everyone has a breaking point.

You just got home, flinging your coat and bag on to the table before falling down on to the sofa. You were frustrated, stressed and in need of something that you couldn't quite take care of yourself. You debated with yourself, back and forth; thoughts running through your mind about what Paul was doing right now. You glanced at the clock that hung on the wall which read 21:05. He was probably still at patrol, sometimes Sam kept them a little longer. You exhaled sharply, hating yourself for needing him so badly, but you decided in that moment that you couldn't take it anymore – you had to call him.

The phone rang and rang for what felt like an eternity. He didn't have voicemail, so it's not like you could leave him a message, but you wouldn't know what to say anyway. 'Hey Paul, I'm a horny mess and I need you to take me right now' didn't exactly sound like the most appropriate thing to say in a voicemail message right now. Still, it made you wonder

Finally, you heard the call pick up.

"Baby? Are you alright?"

Even though you had memorised every tone of Paul's voice, it still sent shivers down your spine each time you heard him. It was like being born all over again, hearing his deep, rough but sexy voice echoing through the darkest parts of your mind.

"Hello~" you replied quietly, becoming nervous all over again as if it were the first time for you to hear his voice. You heard what sounded like the pack talking in the background, telling Paul that he could go and take a break to talk to you. Next, you heard fumbling about and a door being swung open, before Paul spoke again.

"Sorry baby, I just went outside of Emily's house to talk to you properly. Are you okay? Is everything alright?"

Your heart began slowing down and speeding up in the same moment at the sound of his voice. You had been craving it ever since he left your apartment 1 day ago, and you were so glad to finally hear it again once more.

"I'm okay Paul, I just...really miss you. Do...do you miss me?" you asked, putting on your cutest voice possible that Paul could never resist.

"You called me because you miss me? Love, you're so cute~ I miss you so much too. I'm sorry I'm a terrible boyfriend. How can I ever make it up to you?" he cooed into the phone lovingly. Your skin donned masses of goosebumps at his question of how to make things up to you. Of course you knew what would definitely make you feel better, but upon hearing his question, you became so shy all of a sudden.

"Well...there are a few ways you could make it up to me" you trailed off at the end, your voice becoming that of a whisper. You heard him chuckling darkly, before he sighed in jest.