46. Emmett Cullen - Two of A Kind

https://fandomnationwhore.tumblr.com/

Summary: (Y/n). The name of a late bloomer shifter, younger adopted cousin of Sam Uley. (Y/n) lives with her adopted parents up in the mountains where she is homeschooled by them both, taking a break from her studies the young female meets a young man named Emmett who ends up changing her life forever.

-----

(Y/n) was seated in the seat of a plane by the window staring out of the window into the open dimly lit sky, it was early morning and her plane would be landing soon. (Y/n) was on her way to Forks a small town in California really was heading to La Push a place by the sandy shores that rested along the beach aura, she would be staying with her cousin and his mate Emily. Her cousin name was Sam who just so happened to be the leader of a pack, shifters to exact. Wolf shifters.

(Y/n) was originally from another pack that resides in California they were called the McCall pack but they had been killed off by a rivaling pack and she was the only survivor at the time she had just been barely a month old, her mother being a banshee named Lydia Martian and her father being a alpha wolf named Derek Hale.

Sam Uley aunt had actually found (y/n), the alpha of the rival pack was about to kill her and let's just say Sam's aunt didn't take to kindly to her friends child about to be killed so she murdered him along with the help of her husband and Sam's cousins. From there (y/n) was adopted.

(Y/n) was always the late bloomer in the family, she hadn't started walking into she 1 years old and a couple of months, she was scared to fall but had no problem with rolling around in her little yellow and black bumblebee walker.

When she turned 10 she had gotten her period and that was in school god was she scared, that was the only early thing that had happened to her and when her adopted mom had to explain to her what was happening to her body she gagged, but having her period wasn't all that bad.

Then again it was. She had 3 months of bleeding, she was enregular well her period was that carried on until she turned 15 her mom had taken her to the doctor and she explained that her period would stay for 3 months then end for 1 month before starting back up.

Still a late bloomer she hadn't gotten acne until she 16 but her mom helped her over come that by using facial makes and keeping her on a low sugar diet, she didn't drink soda or juice for months only water and it seemed to help.

Shaking her head (y/n) wondered out of her thoughts and back into the real world, she felt a hand touching her shoulder and she snapped her head to the right side of her where a hand was placed on her shoulder. It was a guys hand.

"Miss, we landed," he says nodding her head (y/n) stood from her seat thanking him, as everyone from her section got up and grabbed what luggage they had in the luggage holder she thanked the man once more which he replied back with a smile, exiting from the plane wasn't that hard.

Chatter from all around the air port was heard, standing a bit ways from the door she had just exited she looked towards the large air ports windows, it was raining outside not all that bad but it was pouring, "(N/n)!"

(Y/n) turned around from the window only to find her smiling cousin standing a few feet from her holding a large sign that looked like a bumblebee, a smile graced his tanned skin and he wore shorts as always this time with a long sleeved t-shirt, "(N/n)!," Sam yelled her nickname out loudly only catching a few peoples attention, "Over here!"

Shaking her head (y/n) closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb, 'Oh god,' she thinks, "Oooh bumblebee," Sam calls in a sing song voice as he neared her, "Shut up Uley," (y/n) groaned.