100. Busted - Vladmir&Stefan x Reader (S)

https://prettyvampiress96.tumblr.com/

---

To anyone person having two men stake a claim to them was nothing but a mere fantasy. However their fantasy was indeed your life. Two brothers and you. Vladimir was the more gentle and romantic where as Stefan was a pure beast . Stefan knew every point of your body that would make you scream in seconds. That knowledge came with a high price. It also meant he was the one to see the little things. If you were feeling slightly down or angry just one look and he knew. Bringing you to now, you had for a while wanted to match your mates , the pair of them always in their black leather jackets, you felt a little singled out. So when they went on their usual hunt , you went on your usual food shop still being human and all. Whilst out you came across a little store and in the window sat the most adorable black leather jumpsuit , with an adorable must have jacket and shoes. You instantly fell in love with them and bought them before hurrying home to hide them. The idea of showing your mates the outfit you bought with them in mind had you acting a little sketchy and of course Stefan noticed.

"Hey brother , look at our little angel doesn't she look like shes up to something. Are you going to spill darling or do we really need to coax it from you?" Stefan questioned. You continued your act of innocence and pretended to keep reading.
" Spill what my love I have no idea what you are talking about I am just sat reading" you spoke waving your book in the air as proof. Vladimir tilted his head kind of like a puppy his bright red eyes watching your every move . Stefan however stalked closer leaning over the arm of the chair that you occupied.
" Oh really? I did not know humans could read upside down did you Vlad?" Stefan teased raising his perfectly sculpted brows. You felt your heart skip a beat and if you could feel it they could 1000% hear it.
" No I did not but the increase of heart rate does lean in your favour, come on little one out with it , you'd hate a punishment wouldn't you?" Vladimir contributed. This was it you had no other option but to tell them.
" I can tell you or showing you would be best but you have to promise to be calm about it deal?" you asked. Both brother's turned to look at each other and nodded once in agreement. You breathed out a large breath you had been holding.
" Alright okay so you both have to stay here , I'll be right back " you informed leaving to go and retrieve your hidden items.

Freeing your hair from the braids they were in and give them a shake you allowed your curls to fall free. You took deep breath before exiting . You felt amazing in yourself but you were nervous at what your mates would say. As you walked down the stairs their eyes were already glued to you.
" OH MY FUCK ! This is what you've been hiding from us. From me. Is it bad if I ask you to leave Stef and just have me. Oh my angel you are mine" Vladimir gushed if he had a heart beat the poor man would be in cardiac arrest right now. Stefan growled in response.
" I wasn't sure of your reaction but that all seems a bit silly now . I really just wanted us to match" you admitted . Vladimir grasped your hands in his and he spun you into his arms your back facing Stefan. Vladimir's lips crashed to yours, pressing himself against you, you could feel exactly how much he liked your outfit. You moaned into the kiss , Vladimir's hands began pushing your new jacket from your shoulders, exposing the open back of your outfit to Stefan.
Before anything could escalate further, Stefan had picked you up and slung you over his shoulder ignoring your squealing he made his way to his bedroom . Vladimir following close behind.
"keep the shoes the rest can go but leave the shoes" he shouted making you laugh as Stefan dropped you onto the large bed.
"I'll be keeping it all however for the time being she needs to lose the outfit , it hides everything I want" Stefan spoke back . Stefan unbuckled the belt from across your middle and hurried to unzip the outfit, finding no bra underneath. He was greeted with your bare breasts, your nipples perking up at the sudden breeze of cold air, Stefan took the buds and rolled them between his fingers. Vladimir removed the rest of your outfit leaving the shoes on as he wanted. Stefan's mouth closed around the left nipple teeth biting down slowly , you groaned the most delicious noise either man had hear. Vladimir had shed his closed and moved to lay behind you.

"Oh Good god " You cried, the sharpness of teeth re-gripping your nipples as Vladimir's cold hand snaked its way down to your now bare clit. Keeping you sandwiched between them both , Their free erections pressed heavily against your back and stomach, mouths and fingers roaming your body. Stefan pushed his two fingers into your mouth having you lubricate them yourself before entering the two fingers into your throbbing wet folds as Vladimir circled your clit with his fingers, both of them working in perfect unison to have you trembling within minutes. Your knot in your stomach squeezing the life from you.

"You gonna come for us kitten " Stefan smirked, his teeth sinking into your shoulder bringing just a touch of blood to the surface licking the liquid as it appeared, Vladimir still applying pressure to his fingers and you felt the walls of yourself tightening with every movement. You're finally pushed over the edge, your body alight with fire as Stefan's tongue quickly flicks over your sensitive bud, causing you to release yourself over Vladimir's fingers with an ear piercing scream. Before Vladimir could lick his own fingers clean, Stefan shoved them into his mouth.
" You snooze you lose isn't that right baby" Stefan whispered kissing you neck. You however needed more.

"Please," You weakly begged, desperate for their cocks to fill you. Vladimir kneeled up as Stefan pushed you onto your hands and knees as he held himself behind you. With a single thrust he was seethed inside you causing string of curse words to come flying from your mouth, your tightness grasping him, forcing him deeper into your hot dripping core. He pulled you up by your hair until your back was pressed flush against his chest, Vladimir pushing himself up against your front to keep you upright in-between them both. Vladimir held your waist so tight , there would definitely be bruises later. Stefan released your hair moving his hands to grab your breasts from behind, they bounced with every thrust as his hands toyed over your nipples making you whimper at the contact.

"So bloody tight," Stefan whispered against the left side of your neck, placing wet kisses. Vladimir sucking on your neck before playfully biting down causing your body to jerk. Feeling intoxicated and overwhelmed with lust, your hands reached for their shoulders, hair, anything for you to grip to keep you in position, the heat inside you spreading like an wildfire. Vladimir's hands guided you in a rocking movements against Stefan as he found himself thrusting into you with a steady rhythm, Vladimir grinding his solid member which stood heavily against your lower stomach in perfect timing. As your walls began to tighten once again, your cries and whimpers becoming more frantic, Vlad moved a hand slowly to circle your neglected clit but a ferocious growl over your shoulder from Stefan forced him away, Stefan licked the tips of his fingers before replacing where Vlad's fingers had touched for only seconds. Tears swelled in your eyes, as he fucked you into a moaning mess, your head falling against Vlad's' shoulder as cries poured out of your mouth.
Stefan carefully removed himself from you, Vladimir holding you into his chest. When Stefan reached for you , Vladimir returned a vicious snarl of his own. It was agreed with the both of them that when the one became more dominant, the other would take charge in the after care. That was Vlad's strong point, as he would lay in the bath with you , gently washing every inch of you . Once he'd have you dry he would dress you in his shirt and lace you in his bed never once leaving your side until you woke.