7. Aro Volturi - Caretaker

https://twilightt-fantasy.tumblr.com/

Description: Could you write something about AroxOC? I was imagining the kings meeting an immortal child, made illegally, being the kid able to control her/his thirst and being very powerful, enough that they decided to keep he/her However, the kid is attached to a human woman with a possible talent( only for Aro) and they take her too till they decided what to do, making her their secretary till that happens. Meanwhile, Aro falls in love/lust with her?

-----

The Volturi grew tired of hearing of immortal children. It was something that no one should have done anymore, especially after hearing stories of what happened to the children and their creators.

Unfortunately, that didn't stop some people.

Which is why the Volturi were currently headed for your home.

Not that you knew that, of course. You were only a human, after all. You had found out about vampires years before, accidentally running into one after a night out. Fortunately, the girl was kind enough to not kill you.

Instead, she fled, leaving behind a boy. You felt bad for him, not knowing the danger that immortal children beheld, and invited him to your home for the night. Little did you know, the child - who's name was Nathan - you brought home would seek you for his comfort now.

You didn't mind - he was sweet enough and you treated him as a younger brother.

When the Volturi arrived to your home, they didn't bother to announce their arrival. Before you knew it, there were seven people standing in your house, each looking angrier the longer they were there. You stepped in front of the child protectively. "Who are you?"

"A human girl." The blonde man scoffed. "Taking care of an immortal child."

The man with raven hair hummed, bringing his hands up to his lips as his red eyes flickered between the two of you. "I wasn't expecting this."

He stepped forward, outstretching his hand to you. You narrowed your eyes at it before looking back at him. "Why?"

"To see your memories." He answered, tilting his head at you. "To see how you've come to take care of an immortal child."

You sighed, warily placing your hand in his. He pulled you closer to him, causing you to slightly trip over your own feet. You glared at the man as he closed his eyes, focusing on your own thoughts.

"Amazing." He murmured after a few moments. "A mortal with a gift. The child is attached to her."

"A gift?" The third man with long, brown hair furrowed his brows.

"Yes. She can create fear in others." He said to the people behind him. You began to laugh at him, pulling your hand away.

"I don't have any sort of gift." You spat. "Who the hell are you people and why are you here?"

"The kings of Volterra. We're the law-makers of our kind," You paled at the blonde man spoke. "Immortal children are illegal, dangerous. We came to destroy them and whoever created them."

You glared at him. "Like hell you're going to touch him. As for who created him, it was a girl. I've only seen her once."

"How dare you speak-" The blonde man was furious, but the raven haired king held up a hand.

"Caius, enough. The girl did not know. The boy has amazing self-control for an immortal child. We'll take them back to Volterra. The girl will join the guard when she's turned."

"The guard? Volterra?" You interrupted again. "I don't want to go with any of you."

The raven haired king smiled at you again. "I nearly forgot to introduce us. I'm Aro, this is Caius and Marcus." He then proceeded to introduce the rest of the vampires who stood behind them. You only raised a brow.