6. Benjamin - Schoolmate

https://twilightt-fantasy.tumblr.com/

Description: Can I request a Benjamin x reader where the reader is Renesmee's best friend from school who is very shy and Benjamin one day comes to visit the Cullen family while the reader is there also hanging out with Renesmee. They meet and Benjamin falls in love with her realizing that the reader is his mate. Then a few weeks later they start dating and then there's just a lot of fluff.

====

The car door closed behind you quietly and you waited for your friend Renesmee to appear beside you. You had just arrived from her house after school.

You knew what the Cullens' were. You had been at their house one day when Bella had accidentally slipped up and revealed their secret. You had a very interesting conversation that day.

It had been seven years since the battle with the Volturi. Renesmee now looked eighteen, which was your actual age.

Once inside, you could hear faint voices coming from the living room. Renesmee's face lit up, and you stared after her, confused, as she ran to the noise.

You huffed as you followed behind her. In the living room, you could see Renesmee in the arms of a man you had never seen before.

Fro what you could see, he was cute. And when he pulled away, your thoughts were confirmed. His blood red eyes met with yours and he stopped in his tracks.

His lips fell open slightly as he stared at you, taking in your form. A soft smile began to appear after a moment, "wow."

Your skin flushed at the stranger's words. You could feel the eyes of the vampires around you, but didn't acknowledge them. You couldn't tear your eyes off of the man.

He stepped towards you, reaching down to grab your hands, "I'm Benjamin."

"Y/n," you answered him, not noticing how cold his skin was against yours.

"Beautiful," he hummed.

Your blush only deepened at his compliment. You kept your eyes locked on Benjamin's as you addressed Carlisle, "what is going on?"

"Benjamin's found his mate," Carlisle answered, "you."

-

You watched in amazement as Benjamin raised his hand in the air, sending the small tornado that he had made up. Your eyes followed it until it disappeared and you glanced back at Benjamin, "that's amazing."

His red eyes stared at you in wonder, watching as you looked around at the creations he had made. You couldn't get enough of his abilities.

It had been exactly one week since you had met Benjamin. The two of you had gotten close immediately and, within a few days, he had told you that you were his mate.

It was definitely a shock to you - how could you be the soulmate to a vampire? Especially one like Benjamin.

As the week had went on though, you couldn't believe how easy this whole mate thing was. You were so comfortable around him - it was like you had known him forever.

In the blink of an eye, the leaves around you began to spin. You looked around with wide eyes, taking in the beauty of his powers.

Your eyes met with Benjamin's again and you reached forward to grab his hand. He squeezed it tightly, continuing to watch as you looked around the spinning leaves.

His cold hand felt smooth in your warm one. You could definitely see yourself getting use to this.

-

*3 Years Later*

Nerves surged through your entire body as you sat in front of Benjamin and Carlisle. You were now 21, the age which you and Benjamin agreed you would turn.

You were nervous as hell. What if something happened and you died during the process? Carlisle would the one changing you, but you still worried nonetheless.

Benjamin gripped your warn hand in his cold one. The motion had you relaxing a little bit, and you looked up to meet his eyes. He offered you a small smile, "are you ready?"

You took a deep breath and nodded, "ready as I'll ever be."

Carlisle stepped forward, smiling softly, "this is going to hurt. But it'll be over before you know it."

You nodded, not looking away from Benjamin, "I know. I'm ready."

Carlisle placed his hand underneath your chin, and slightly turned your head to the side. You held your breath as you squeezed your eyes shut. Carlisle's teeth grazed your neck before finally sinking into your skin.

Light.

You felt very light. Your eyes opened, immediately being invaded by the bright sun but you didn't flinch away from it. As you looked around the room, you could make out every detail of every object you observed.

You focused on the sounds you heard, realizing you could hear the faintest of noises. You looked down at your hands next, noting that they were paler than ever before. The light bounced off of them, sending your skin dazzling like a diamond.

"Y/n."

You turned sharply, taking in the form of Benjamin. He stood in the doorway with a smile on his face. His eyes looked over your new form, looking awestruck, "you're awake."

You stepped forward, suddenly in front of your mate, "I'm awake."

Benjamin chuckled, cupping your face with his tanned hand, "now we have truly have forever."

You grinned at his words and nodded, before stepping forward and placing your lips on his own. Forever.