95. Volturi Kings x Swan!Reader 03

https://kerakaali.tumblr.com/

----

I woke up, the room around me was pitch black. My skin had dried due to the crying.

I had sobbed on Aros arms until he picked me up and moved me to his room. He had tucked me under the covers and petted my hair until I fell into the dreamland.

But now I was alone in his room. Room carved from marble and draped with white sheer fabric. The room made me feel like a queen..., and god do I hate it. I hate that I like it. And now he knows all of my thoughts, all of my memories..., everything.

"Fuck my life...," I whispered, thinking no one was here to listen, I was wrong. The door opened and light shined into the room. "Is everything okay?" The man in the door way asked. I hummed and pulled myself sitting. The man was Felix, maybe..., in all honesty they all looked kind of the same.

"The kings have summoned you," His words made me shiver. I nodded and threw the covers off of me. Maybe Felix lowered his gaze when I jumped up from the bed. I looked down to my body. My dress was full of crinkles and disgusting feeling to it.
"Umm..., could I change first, I wouldn't want to look like this for the kings," He didn't laugh at my joke. "My orders were to get you as soon as you woke up," I guess that means no.

I didn't pay attention where Felix was taking me. Like I could tell the difference anyway. All of these hallways looked exactly the same. But at the end we ended up in front of the big wooden doors, the same I had stood only few days ago. The doors to the throne room. But this time I wasn't scared of dying.

Felix opened the door way too quickly for my liking. And there they were all sitting on their thrones and eyes on me. But this time they were wearing those heavy ropes...., like I just walked into my own trial.

"Tesora, how nice to see you again...," Aro started, getting up from his throne. I nodded keeping my eyes on the floor. His steps on the marble made me want to throw up. And now he was acting like I hadn't gotten a breakdown on his arms. He acted like he hadn't gotten all of my memories and thoughts. Like he didn't know everything about me.

"Aro...," Marcus' voice was silent but still it broke Aros gaze from me. Aro simply turned back to his brother and walked to him. Even he didn't understand what was happening. The raven-haired king took hold on Marcus' hand.

He nodded and let go, turning back to me. "I'm sorry my darling. I understand how hard this has been to you...," He was apologizing from ME? Me who is just a random human.

"What is going on?"

"Marcus sees the links between us. But he can see how you unsure you are from last night. I want to make sure that you understand that I will never use my knowledge of you against you," Aros comforting sound made my heart beat up faster.

"Good that I'm not the only one to fuck up," Caius whispered on his own throne. A smile bloomed on my lips.

"So, why am I here?" I asked knowing that laughter wouldn't help the question on hand.

"Sit down my darling," Aro said, placing his hand on my back and directing me to his throne. Wait. Does he want that I sit on his throne. He is a king and he wants me to sit on his place?

"Wait, what are you doing, I can't sit on it, it's yours" I tried to put up but the kings only let out a laugh.

"You are our mate, cara mia. Everything that is ours is yours," Marcus said smile on his face. The distaste was blooming from your face. This is supposed to be the vampire worlds center, but still they were okay with me sitting on their thrones. Me, a human, was allowed to sit on the chair that had made the decisions of people dying. They were fine with it.