12. Carlisle Cullen - Cold Imprint

https://the-writer-ofthe-fandoms.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Carlisle Cullen/Wolf!Reader
Words:1150
Warning(s): Injury mention
Request: Can you do a fic where the reader is a wolf and gets caught in a bear trap and her imprint carlisle helps her?

----

 You were patrolling your side of the territory, close to the 'border'. You giant paws snapped sticks, your ears were alert for any vampire that could trespass, you were ready to attack if necessary. The cold air that was a common thing in Forks filled your body with every breath you took as you kept a steady pace. Your eyes were scanning everything around you, except the ground.

A pained yelp escaped from you as you felt pain clamp around your paw. You tried tugging away from whatever snapped on your limb, but that caused the pain to increase greatly, your massive body fell to the moist ground. Pants and whimpers emitted from you as your chest heaved, the pain was too much.

"Are you alright?" A smooth voice asked you. You cranked your head and saw a pale vampire staring at you with honey-gold eyes. You were going to snarl but your heart fluttered as your eyes connected with his. You knew exactly what had happened. You imprinted.

He cautiously approached you, and as much as you wanted to snarl him away, you couldn't. "I'm Carlisle Cullen, I can help you."

'That's why he is so familiar. I can't believe he is my imprint' You thought. You shift your head, signalling him it was okay for him to approach. He kneeled down as he inspected your paw.

"Looks like you were caught in a bear trap. I'll break it for you." He smiled gently which made your already pounding heart flutter. You simply nodded your head and kept looking at the vampire. You watched his hands gripped the trap, before he snapped it off your paw. His icy hands took your injured paw and he lifted it up as gently as he could. "Well, your healing factor will help, but I should probably get it bandaged up back in my home. Can you get up?"

You looked at him before you got up off the ground, making sure to keep your injured paw elevated. You noticed your hot blood steam as it dropped on the cold floor.

"Good, try putting some pressure on it." You did as the doctor ask and pressed your paw down. A strained yelp emitted from you, and you felt like you were about to cry from the pain. "Hmmm, can you transform and use my sweater?"

'If it's long enough.' You thought to yourself. Carlisle stripped off his sweater, placing it down in front of you and turned his broad back to you. Your body heated up and your bones began to shift and make noise, your fur disappearing, leaving you completely nude. You winced at your right hand and wrist covered in blood from the wound, it looked pretty bad. You quickly slip on the dark blue sweater and thankfully it reached to your mid-thigh.

"I hope you don't mind the blood on your sweatshirt. You can turn around by the way." You said as you rolled up the right sleeve, despite already getting blood on the soft sweater. Carlisle turned around and faced you with a smile.

"No it is fine." Unbeknown to you, Carlisle was fighting off his sudden thirst for you. He hasn't felt this thirst in a long time, but suddenly he craved you, and he knew what that meant. He gulped it back though, and gingerly took a hold of your injured hand. "Are you comfortable with me running you to my home?" You shook your head. In an instant, you were swooped off your feet and already zooming through the trees, getting deeper into Cullen territory. Your uninjured limb clung to his hard body for the life of you, this was way different from running fast yourself.

Your eyes widened as Carlisle came to a sudden stop, right in front of a gorgeous house. He carried you inside and up the stairs to his study. The vampire set you down on his desk before he used his speed to gather up his medical supplies while you looked around. There were a lot of books, ranging from different genres and different years. Your eyes fell on Carlisle as he approached you, a towel and few supplies along with it.

"This is going to be the first time I'll being getting stitches." You confessed, eyeing the materials.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little bit."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He took hold of your injured arm in his chilling hand carefully. "I never got your name, by the way. I'm Carlisle Cullen."

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

"Pretty name." He flashed a charming smile, flashing his white teeth."I'm going to have to disinfect your wound first, so this may sting." You give him a nod, telling him it was alright to continue. He let go of your arm to dab on some disinfectant onto a cotton ball and took hold of your arm once more. He dabbed the moist cotton ball to the wound and you had to bite your tongue, pain felt awful.

He set down the cotton ball to the side, his golden eyes looked back to you with a bit of concern.

"This will most definitely hurt."

"I can handle it."

-

You barely could handle the pain.

Tears were burning your eyes as you watched the vampire wrap the wound up. A hot tear finally slid down from your eye and down your cheek, it felt like it was burning your skin. Carlisle's cold finger quickly wiped it away as he stared down at your face, it made your face heat up. He smiled at you, a sight you may not ever get used to, before he helped you off the desk.

"I have to say, you'll probably will have to let that heal first before you transform again. It will most likely be a few days thanks to your healing factor."

"Thanks Carlisle. You didn't have to do this, you know? You could of left me there and my pack probably would of found me."

"I couldn't just leave someone in pain, no matter who they were. I would say it's the doctor in me but..." He chuckled under his breath.

"But...?"

"But I think it may be more than my doctor instincts. If you don't mind me being honest, I'm thinking it is a different instinct."

"Yeah, I know what you are feeling." Smiling you allow him to pick you up again.

"Well since we are mutual on these instincts, why don't we set up a date?"

"I'd like that, Carlisle."