56. Paul Lahote - Diary

https://misc-oneshots.tumblr.com/

Request: Can I request a Paul imagine where he imprints on his ex-girlfriend who he cheated on during their past relationship and she wants nothing to do with him. So he has to work so hard for her to even think about him as anything. I saw this idea in passing on tumblr one day. It was just a what if not a full imagine. I just thought you could write this amazingly. Thank you lovely.

Words: 1,073

----

Day 7

I tried to talk to you again today on the beach. You threw your soda over me and I had to get out of there before I phased. I know I don't deserve it but c'mon Y'N, can't you stand to be near me for at least a while?

Day 14

The first time I'd seen you since you washed me in your drink, you were hanging out with Kim and Jared on the beach. You ignored me but at least you didn't leave. Sam thinks the imprint will help you forgive me eventually. I don't think it will, not sure how you could. I miss you, I missed you before the imprint and now it's worse than ever. I don't know why I kissed your friend back then, I was a stupid child and it cost me you. But I've grown up now Y/N, I promise. I've seen war and ripped apart monsters.

Day 16

You ignored me today.

Day 21

Sam had to pull me off the beach today when I saw you on date. Guy looked like a dickhead.

Day 22

You agreed, he was a dickhead and you actually held a conversation with me in the school canteen to tell me what an arsehole he was. I nearly made you smile and then I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

Day 25

There was a bonfire tonight and you came with Kim and sat with her and Emily for most of the night but finally, we talked. To be honest, you just let rip on me and I deserved it, I think it might have helped you to get out your anger at everything that happened between us. Luckily I was on patrol later that night because I phased anyway, I can't believe that I'd ever make you feel that way.

Day 32

You were freaking out today, you needed to get across to your younger brother's school to pick him up because he was ill but your car was in the shop. I took you in my truck, you didn't even have to ask, and then dropped you both off at your house. You kissed my cheek as you left in thank you.
I had to kick Embry and Quil's ass later for laughing at my soppiness.

Day 39

You found out about The Pack today, Jacob lost his temper about Bella's love life and phased in front of you. It took Sam and Paul to restrain me from him.

Day 53

Today was the first time you let any of the pack see you in two weeks, it was a shame that I had to force my way into your house to get you. I'm sorry if I scared you but there was leech roaming around and I needed you to say save at Emily and Sam's house.
It must have helped because you stopped flinching around us when we came back.

Day 60

You came to find me to today, you wanted to learn more about wolves and you trusted me to answer your questions and make you feel safe. I've never felt so proud. We walked down the beach and talked for hours until it cold out and you cuddled up to my side for warmth. It was the first time I've blushed in a long time, I gave Jared a dead arm for his teasing.

Day 64

No idea how I convinced you but tonight is DATE NIGHT. DATE NIGHT. DATE NIGHT.

Day 70

DATE NIGHT PART TWO – GOD YOU'RE GORGOUS.

Day 75

Its official, you're my girlfriend! Again! No one's life could beat mine right now.

Day 82

You found about the imprint yesterday and today we talked through it. You asked for some time alone to think it through, I agreed but its killing me.

Day 84

You came to find me today, you made me sit down and marched about the room ranting about how if you accepted the imprint then it didn't mean that I could control you. I'd never want to control you anyway. But you did look adorable with your hands on your hips giving me a mini lecture. It made me want to pick you up and spin you around.

Maybe not the time.

Day 86

You met my dad today, I'm sorry that you had to go through that. He's an arse, one day soon he'll go back to the big house and leave me and my family the fuck alone. I was close to phasing when you threw your arms around my neck and told me that if I phased then I'd be taking you with me. Miraculously, you calmed me down.

What did I do to deserve you?

Day 365

I saved the last page of this shitty little notepad for this little note for you. It's been years since I scribbled all this down, the story of getting you to fall for me. Don't deny it, you fell for me hard. I can't blame you. I am a damn god. Anyway, after our lives together you're used to me scribbling all these down, now it's mostly habit. I stopped having a bad temper the day you said 'I do'. I've got notebooks full of our adventures, our marriage and our children.

You're the best mother and imprint that any wolf could ask for and if any of the guys say different then I'll fight them.

So this is one of your presents for our anniversary. Sit back in bed while me and the kids make breakfast and read through this little book, then we'll start the hunt for the rest of your hidden presents.

Love you babe xx