101. Embry Call - Just One Look I

https://misc-oneshots.tumblr.com/

Can I get one where the reader has secret and unrequited feelings for Jacob. He takes her to meet the pack and Embry imprints on her immediately and everything changes. I'm not sure how to be more specific maybe make it kind of angsty and sad but kinda cute/romantic at the end? 😄 ❤️

Pairing : unrequited!reader x Jacob, eventual reader x Embry

Words: 2642

Warnings: Big fluffy wolf dweebs. Slight Bella bashing

Slight angst

——–

Months.

It had taken months for you to get your best friend to talk to you again after he did a disappearing act. Even then it wasn't until his precious Bella told him too. You folded your arms and settled back into the passenger seat.
"Come on Y/N, crack a smile? I thought we were past the silent treatment." Jacob teased from the driver's seat, he took his eyes off of the road for a moment to give you a toothy grin and it was hard not to giggle at just how cute he looked.

The asshole.

"Must be a big occasion for you to finally let me meet the guys?" You mumble and try to keep the hope out of your voice that he might introduce you as his girl.
"You know Paul and Leah." Jacob offered.
"And both of them ditched me too, I swear you all get a few muscles and think you're above everything." You argued.
His hands tightened on the wheel and Jacob spat out, "You don't understand."
"No, little old lowly me can't possibly understand, why don't you fill me in? Why'd you three suddenly remember about me?" You asked.
Jacob tried to calm himself, it wouldn't do well for him to phase with you in the car with him. Truth be told he's wanted to talk to you as soon as he changed, you were his best friend, even if him knowing about your little crush on him had made things slightly awkward at first.
He didn't return the feelings, no, he loved Bella. But you would always be his best friend and he relied on that friendship and though he didn't want to admit it he also relied on your affections. It was hard seeing Bella with Edward every day.

Knowing that someone lusted after him made him feel attractive. He knew he was a bastard and the whole pack knew it too. Paul and Leah had almost ripped him apart over using your affections for his own ego. They'd missed seeing you as much as he had, and even though you'd not met the rest of the pack now was a good a time as any. There'd been horrific leech activity recently and Paul, who had took you under his wing and was a self-proclaimed best big brother ever, demanded you be brought in so you couldn't wonder off into any danger.
It wasn't until Bella had re-voiced this sentiment with a soft hand on his arm that Jacob had phoned you to tell you his was going to pick you up. But obviously he couldn't just tell you any of this.

Jacob's lips pursed slightly and you noticed how he had to force himself to smile over at you, "Maybe I don't like the idea of leaving you on your own? You like to take off into the woods on little walks and last thing I need Paul coming after me if you wind up missing."

You scowled at him, "Well sorry to be such a burden."
He had pulled up outside a decent sized house and he sighed , "Y/N I didn't mean it like –"
"I don't give a shit how you meant it." You snapped and jumped out of the car, slamming the car door behind you as you wrapped your jumper tight around your body and started towards the house. You stopped just short of it and knocked on the door loudly.
It swung open before you'd finished knocking and you were being pulled into a bear hug from Paul.
"Paul put me down!" You laughed as he carried you into the front room, Jacob had caught up now and shut the door behind him.

"Not until you tell me why you had a face like thunder when you got here." He laughed and raised you higher off of the ground and you struggled against his laughing frame.
"Jacob was just letting me know how much of a burden I am." You pouted when he finally put you back on floor.
"Jacob!" A woman's voice scolded sharply and for the first time you noticed the other people in the room. Jacob was being told off by a young woman with a scarred face perched in a strong man's lap, Paul went around the room and introduced everyone so you knew them as Sam and Emily, Jared and Kim sat next to them in a similar position, Leah and Seth sat on the floor near the couch. On the couch Quill sat on one end leaving room for you and Paul.
"Ignore Jake." Quill advised simply.
You heard the door open and a laughing voice ask, "Why are we ignoring Jake?"