58. Sensory Overload (Alec x Reader) 1

https://aquanova99.tumblr.com/

----

"Stay away from me."

"Relax I just want to talk."

"The ominous get up and cape says otherwise."

"Who turned you?"

"Yeahhh no I'm not answering any questions. Who are you and what the hell do you want?"

*sigh* "If i tell you about myself will you answer more questions?"

"Maybe."

"I'm Demetri. I'm with the volturi."

"You say volturi like I should know what that is. I'm y/n and obviously I'm here by myself."

"You're lying. You were with those newborns. The ones in Seattle."

"Newborns?"

"Freshly turned vampires."

"Hmpf. Well I don't see any newborns here."

Demetri rolled his eyes, "look, don't be difficult I could track you from the redheads mind."

"I'm sorry, what? You know Victoria? And follow up question, what do you mean you found me through her mind."

"Long story short, I have the ability to find almost anyone at any time as long as I've met them or met someone else who's met them. She told us about one of the newborns that ran off and was gifted. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that's you."

"You have a gift?" You were starting to think that gifts weren't as rare as Victoria said, "so I take that means I can't run from you."

"No and if you don't cooperate with me, it's going to be harder to help you."

"I don't need help."

"Let me put it this way, everyone in that army she made, isn't alive anymore. Gifted or not."

"You killed them all?" You were beginning to panic. There were so many of them, how would he have managed to get rid of them all?

"Not exactly, but we were sent out to handle all of the reckless people who endangered our secret."

"By who?"

"You're not making this easy, you realize that? My coven is more or less what keeps everyone in our kind in check. There aren't many rules besides don't reveal yourself and don't turn children. You and your friends didn't do so well with the former."

You took a deep breath, you could use your gift on him but then he would find you. You could also just kill him but then he had friends and you couldn't fully control your gift yet. You heard others heading your way. His friends You assumed. Damn it. Guess you didn't have much of a choice.

"Alright fine. If anyone tries to do anything to me, it's not going to be a good day." Before he could answer three more vampires appeared next to him, "friends of yours?" You asked.

"Yes. This is Felix and those two are the twins, Jane and Alec." You looked at all of them, when your eyes landed on the shorter one, Alec, you froze. You immediately felt drawn to him. That's weird, you thought. You forced yourself to not focus on him.

"So what do you do?" The tiny blond asked. You had to be honest you only paid attention to Alecs name. Plus she was giving you attitude now. You weren't sure you wanted to know her.

"Hard to explain, hard to control. Demetri said you were sent out, right? I'll show whoever gave those orders."

"You'll show us now." She hissed