3. Demetri and Alec Volturi

https://imaginesforyouandyoursoul.tumblr.com/

Hi! Can you please write an imagine where Alec and Demetri fight over who gets their mate's first kiss? You can decide who where! Thanks!————————————————————

you woke up by screaming of two gorgeous pale males. They were arguing in Italian.They were standing in front of your bed (well, actually Demetri his bed) and looking angry at each other and even growling.

"Great!, you woke her up!"

"No I did not! You started. So it is your fault." "You are screaming louder!"

"GUYS! STOP IT" I screamed.

They both turned to be me and looked a little ashamed of themselves. "Really? I said I needed a little rest of your arguments and here you two are, arguing so loud you guys woke me up." I got out bed, Demetri walked up to me and kissed my cheek and Alec pulled Demetri away as kissed my forehead "Good Morning beautiful, I want to excuse myself by you."

"Yeah yeah, just go and argue somewhere else." I walked to the bedroom and slammed the door. Y head hurts by there fighting. I have been here for months. And the they have been fighting and arguing since I met them. It is difficult having two mates, especially if they are that gorgeous!I turned on the shower and mumbled things to myself.

"Vampires are silent they say, my ass!"

I heard a loud laughing from the other room.

"FELIX! Laugh at your own jokes."

I got out of the shower took some clothes (Demetri really spoils me with expensive clothing & Shoes, sometimes even jewellery and make up) and put them on.

Alec was sitting on the sofa in the room and reading on of my Drabble and everything book, I wrote some poetry in there or quotes and draw some things or sketched it.

"You writing is amazing! No wonder your books are selling so good."

"Thank you, well I just write about things that I want or imagine and people seem to like it."Jane walked in without knocking so she scared me a little but it is fine, she doesn't really like me, but she doesn't hate me either, we get along okay.

"I got you some food, humans like KFC right?" " O yes we do!, thank you."

"Aro told me to get you something and that human secretary gave me some advice." With that being said she walked right out.

She really wants to make sure I know she doesn't like me, okay then.

The food was delicious and wayyyyy to much. Enough for later and the next 2 days.I walked to the library, my favourite place of this Castle, as i made my way I heard Alec and Demetri arguing again, I walked into the library and looked at them. The didn't stop or even noticed me?

HOW!!! I am human I smell, I am loud as idk for them. What the hell?

"SHE IS MY MATE!" "Also mine, Dumbass." " I saw here first." "Doesn't matter, she likes me better" "really? Have you read her books? Do you listen to hear while she plays, the guitar of piano? No you don't, you think with spoiling somebody will make them love you, but newsflash! (Learnt from me) it doesn't!"

"NEWSFLASH! I am here too!"

They looked at me confused"We know" said both in core and continued with there arguing.

"Y/n, who is allowed to kiss you First?" "What?" "Well we both want you, So who is allowed to Kiss you First?" "Well, I Don't know, I like both of you and Would love to date both of you." "Well you have to choose." "Or we Can start to A polyamory relationship" "a what?" It is a relationship with more then one partner"

"No!!!" Both of them shouted!

"Well, you both would date me and be able to kiss me.""Oh, well I think it is fine" Alec said, we both looked at Demetri"Fine, but let's set up one rule,I am not kissing Alec!"