17. Jasper Hale - Cherry Red I

https://the-writer-ofthe-fandoms.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Jasper Hale/Shy!Reader
Words: 1260
Warning(s): None
Request: Could you do an imagine where the reader is the very shy human mate of Jasper Hale? Please and thank you. :)

You hop out of your mother's car to and pulled your backpack close to your body. Your mom gave you a short wave before driving away, leaving you standing in front of Forks high school. You let out a small sigh, you turn to face the building anxiously. Most of the time you arrived with the Cullens, who gave you some sense of security, but today it seemed like your mother was in a rush to dump you off today.

Suddenly your anxiety was washed away when you felt an arm wrap around shoulder.

"Hello, sugar. I see you got here before us." Jasper spoke with his southern charm, his cold face nuzzling into your warm neck.

"Jasper-!" You squeaked as you face felt like fire. He chuckled and placed a delicate kiss to your flushed cheek.

"Aww look at her blush!" Emmett chuckled at your cherry red face. You pull yourself closer to Jasper as Emmett continued to playfully tease your shyness and soon enough, Edward joined in as well.

"Now, now fellas. You're making her uncomfortable." Jasper chuckled but soon perked up when he felt your body tremble. "Are you cold, sugar?" You nod and he gave you his usual, southern-sweet smile. "Let's get you inside."

As you and the Cullen family walked into the building, most eyes were looking in your direction. A good handful were jealous stares of girls who would kill to be in your position and looks from a lot of other students who just can't help but to stare. You put yourself closer to Jaspers firm body at all the staring, it wasn't going to be something you'd get used to at all; you blush even when your vampire boyfriend stares at you.

Staring is how you met Jasper Hale. It was your first day at Forks after your mom decided to transfer for work.

-

Completely lost, you were looking down at your schedule, trying to find the biology class. You soon collided with a rock hard chest, making you stumble back and almost fall over if it weren't for a very cold hand gripping your wrist to pull you forwards.

"Careful." He mumbled.

"Sorry." You replied simply. When you first locked eyes with Jasper you were quite shocked at how beautiful he looked but the look of strain was clear on his flawless face. You remember him fast walking away from you abruptly which left you confused but you didn't care at the time.

As the days passed and as you kept up your wallflower tendencies, you noticed the honey-blonde guy that you bumped into was staring at you with pain but curiousity, it was starting to freak you out. But instead of confronting the boy, you just tried your best to leave matters alone. It was a daily expectancy to catch him staring at you; during class, in the cafeteria, the hallway, and even in the library.

Except for the next day. Jasper joined you at your table in the library. He didn't seem so in pained this time and a little more friendly.

"Hello."

"...Hey." You greeted quietly, keeping your head down at the book you were reading.

"I am sorry for staring at you. Your just different than the other students here." Your head snapped up and your (e/c) eyes met his honey-gold ones.

"Oh well thank you."

"My name is Jasper Hale." His southern accent and wilde smile sealed the deal from that day forth.

-

A smile graced your lips as you remember meeting the southern vampire last year. It was such a life changer to be his bloodsinger and to be apart of the Cullens. Your mood changed from calm to happy as you recalled all the times you and Jasper spent together. And then your mood came crashing down from one thought. You were a human, and he was a vampire. Neither of you had brought up the topic of you becoming a vampire. You had mixed fillings about changing and you were sure he did too. You would outlive your family, you would outlive your human friends but you would spend eternity with Jasper. Or you would live your life and grow old with him, only to die and leave him.

-

These thoughts plagued your mind through out the day and you tried your best to avoid Jasper and the others. You just needed some time to think this through and not mention it at all unless he brings it up. Jasper didn't need to feel burdened just yet by thinking whether to turn you into a vampire like him or let you live your human life.

The last bell of the day rang and you immediately leave the class, Jasper still getting up from his seat, was in full protection mode. It was obvious, even without his pathokinesis, he could tell that you were upset about something. You dashed outside, avoiding the other Cullens and Bella, and straight to your mother's car. You silently thanked her for actually being on time for once as she already started driving you home.

When you finally got home, you run to your room and with no surprise, Jasper was already sitting on your bed. He seemed calm and collected but one look at his face told otherwise; it was a stern one. You closed your bedroom door and your eyes instantly fell to the floor, avoiding his gaze.

"(Y/N)." His voice came out sweeter than you expected. "What's wrong, darling?"

"Nothing, Jasper. Don't worry." You mumble, trying to hide your face with your hair.

"It isn't nothing, you know I can tell. Now don't hide your pretty face from me and tell me what is troubling you." And in the blink of an eye, Jasper was right in front of you, his ice-cold hands cupping both your cheeks.

"I... It's just-" You choke on your words as tears threatened to spill. "I'm human, Jasper. I'll die sooner or later. I don't want to leave you ever but then my family-"

"Shh, shh just calm down." You were pulled into his chest as he rubbed very gentle circles on your back. "It is up to you on what and when you decide. If you want to turn, I'll turn you. If you want to stay human, you are allowed that choice and I won't try and control you. Plus, I am not opposed to turning you unlike Edward; as long as you are willing to wait after graduation."

"J-Jasper." You pull away from his chest. "Thank you."

"No problem sugar."

"You're always so helpful, you know." You blush and glance away, a deep chuckle erupted from him.

"You're the cutest. I'll miss your chery-red cheeks when you might become a vampire."

"You're making me blush more!" He smirked and kissed your soft, warm lips.

"Good, I love it. I love you."

"I love you too, Jazz." You grin at his nickname.

"(Y/N), you make me think not-so safe thoughts about you when you smile like so." You're whole face instantly lit up and he laughed more.

Jasper smiled and brushed his cold fingers against your hot cheek. His golden eyes bore into your (e/c)'s lovingly before place another kiss on your lips.