15. Jasper Hale - For Gone

https://the-writer-ofthe-fandoms.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Jasper Hale/Reader
Warning(s): Angst, alcohol, mentions of smoking
Request: Hi.. could you write a jasper fic where she accidentally gets hurt badly and so he leaves for a while and while he's gone she goes on a spiral downward and starts doing stupid shit to get her mind off him (ex: smoking/drinking/partying too much) and he asked Alice to keep an eye on her and she told jasper the readers spiral down and he comes back and kinda like scolds her and tries to get her to realise that these things she/he/they are doing are hurting and bad for the reader and he tries to help and can the reader like break down because they're trying but it's hard and jasper comforts them???? Does that make sense? I'm sorry I'm so shit at this

----

  The sun was covered by clouds, but that didn't stop you from going on a forest walk with you vampire boyfriend Jasper Hale. It was damp and a bit slippery on the walk, and you were a bit cold but it was fine. You were spending time with Jasper.

"You want my jacket, sugar?" Jasper ask, noticing you shiver while you both walk along the path.

"I'm fine Jas! We are almost back to your house anyways, I can last." You giggle. You smile and step ahead of him.

"Watch your step, (Y/N)."

"Don't worry so much." You said all too soon. There was an especially wet patch of fallen leaves that caused you to fall forwards. Luckily Jasper caught you before your face hit the ground, though your leg wasn't unharmed. A sharp rock under the leaves had caught your kneecap, giving you a deep and bleeding cut. You looked to Jas and notice his eyes were pitch black and his jaw was clenched.

He didn't hesitate to lift in his arms and take off running to his home. You gripped onto him for dear life until he came to harsh halt at his door. Carlisle swung it up and you were immediately brought into his study. You stared at Jaspers face, it was strained and it seemed like he was in deep thought.

"Jasper you should leave." Carlisle spoke with concern lacing his voice. Jasper nodded and left, leaving you watch his backside quickly disappear. "Don't worry, he will be fine, (Y/N). He is still getting used to blood. Now, let's get that leg wound cleaned.

You were back home. Emmett offered to take you home since Jasper was still out somewhere. Emmett gave you one of his signature bear hugs before you went inside your home. You pulled out your cellphone and dialed Jasper to check up on him. It went straight to voicemail, which concerned you but you dismissed it. He was probably clearing his head, right? You limped to your room, and got ready for bed.

You lay awake in bed. There was something about his face that worried you. You hope he would be okay tomorrow. At least at school you could pull him aside and talk to him. You yawned, a sudden wave of drowsiness hit you like a car. You closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

It has been a week and a half since your fall in the woods and you haven't seen Jasper at all. The other Cullens were all at school with you and still talked to you, except for Jasper. You tried calling his phone multiple times and stopped by the house to check up on him, but he wasn't anywhere. The Cullens didn't know either, or claimed they didn't know.

Without Jasper, you anchor, your mental state started going down. You fell into depression and your anxiety was always on. You were so used to the southern vampires' secure presence, without him by your side, you felt lost. In school you weren't used to the chair next to you being empty or your walks to the cafeteria being lonesome. At least Alice, Rose, Edward, Emmett and Bella always kept you company during school. Though it always seemed like they tip-toed around the subject of Jasper and always tried to keep you close to them. It felt like you were being coddled.