125. Felix Volturi - Hunt You Down

https://like-rain-or-confetti.tumblr.com/

You and Felix had been seeing each other for sometime now and things had began to pick up speed. However, things were turning sour. You had been getting threats that were gradually escalating. When a car narrowly missed you for the second time in a week with another incoming threat that sheer luck saved you did you finally come clean to Felix. You apologised for treating him badly as of recently and told him everything. After you told him about the car, he put his foot down and told you you'd be staying with the Volturi until he got those responsible.

It was clear that whoever this was, really got a kick out of scaring you when you got questionable things delivered to you. Last week you nearly screamed the castle down when Demetri lifted you over the couch after seeing the contents of the recent delivery. Who was have thought it funny to send you a dismembered hand and cow tongue. It made no sense but it was clear there was no intent other than to scare you... which it had done.

On one particular night, things got hectic and fast. You were locked in a room and told not to make a sound until someone came and got you. After five minutes, Alec came in immediately locking the door behind him.
"Listen, someone is here to kill you. Demetri isn't here and who ever the intruder is, is exceptionally careful." Alec said. Alec kicked back a rug to reveal a trap door in the floor.
"Wait-"
"Don't ask questions, they're all over the castle." Alec tugged on the mental ring and pulled.

"I won't fit through that." You said immediately.
"You will, if you trust me." Alec looked up at you and you nodded.
"Legs over."
You did so, your legs dangling as you sat on the edge.
"Give me your arms." His hands clasped over your wrists and he did the same. "Relax, straighten up and I'll lower you in."
You reluctantly shifted your weight off the edge as Alec tells you. "I've got you, relax."
Sure enough he had you locked in his grip as he steadily lowered you down. "Good." He encouraged you as soon enough you saw the ground and could be dropped. "Open that window." You heard Alec say hurriedly and you looked towards the moonlight that hit your face. The window opened up other ease and with inhuman speed, Alec climbed through. "Why did they break in?"
"because we didn't hand you over. The Volturi don't falter at threats we deal with them."
"they threatened you? With what? When?"
"Exposing our secret."
"Whoa, Alec, this is too much. Im not worth-"
"be quiet." Alec suddenly grabbed your hand pulling you into an endless stream of corridors, some you weren't sure you had actually been down before.

Alec continued to lead you down the halls, his finger pressed to his lips. A hushed voice called out to Alec.
You both turned to see Santiago. "I thought I smelled human. You got to them. Good."
"Santiago, I'll need your help getting them up the man hole."
"You got it." Santiago nodded and after a few doors you saw the man hole.

Alec bent down and jumped high into the air. It was like he flew and was immediately out of sight. You heard a struggle and Santiago immediately grabbed you from behind.
After a couple of minutes Alec's voice was heard. "Help them up."
"Okay, you ready?" Santiago asked letting you go and you nodded nervously. Santiago tightly grabbed your hips, bending his knees and you felt your stomach twist as you were suddenly midair. You bit back a scream and we're grabbed by a smaller, cold hand.
You couldn't believe your eyes when Alec came into view, hoisting you up with one hand as the other was outstretched towards an unconscious vampire a black mist linking the two.
"Don't worry about him. He can't hurt you." Alec said to you as he helped you to a stand. Santiago climbing up behind you. "I trust I can leave him with you?" Alec gestured to the unconscious vampire. Santiago scoffed. "Hell yeah."