96. Alec Volturi X Newborn of the Romanian Clan

https://langdonsfavouritesmut.tumblr.com/

Hello!I was wondering if you could write a request for Alec Volturi x Newborn of the Romanian clan, as if they were to challenge the Volturi again and in the middle Alec realizes that his partner is there, sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance.

----

Everything you did was watched. Stefan and Vladimir had fought for everything they could to keep your coven intact, and even after they were almost destroyed to ruins by the volturi, they managed to keep recruiting and keep your coven alive. You were recently delivered to the coven, after living in Romania, cast out by your parents for being magically gifted, you were able to read minds, and were presented to Stefan and Vladimir. They saw it fit to change you, and kept you as one of the members of their guard.

Being a New-born was odd, it was frightening, not knowing how to control your overpowering emotions, but you also never felt stronger, something that the coven were eager to take advantage off.

"How much time?" Vladimir asked him, pacing around the room preparing himself for the fight.

"Soon, I can feel it" Stefan replied.

"we go outside, I don't need a pack of vampires tearing apart our walls looking for us." Vladimir nodded, as they brought the rest of their pack with them through their castle doors.

"New-born" Stefan shouted at you. He had never looked so excited. "You come with us...at the front" he grabbed a hold of your hand as you all quickly made your way to the outside.

Even in the daylight, it was cold, the snow covered the grass in a thick blanket. A strange feeling was crawling through the air, you could feel something powerful.

"Do we have an actual plan? Or is it more just see the bad people, kill the bad people" you joked.

"We've been planning this for years, only hoping they would strike out again." Vladimir grumbled.

"yes but I was only told stories Vladimir and even I remember what happened the last time. Your mate would be still standing here if you hadn't gone to war with them. I am loyal to you both but I want to be assured that we did not just stamp our signatures onto a death certificate." You insisted quite boldly.

The two men shared a look between their fiery eyes.

"This time...we are ready for them and there witch twins...they have nothing new to throw at us...but we do, if you read their minds, we can anticipate their every move, we can outsmart them y/n" he cheered, clenching his fist in the air.

You nodded, and quicker then lightening, you could hear the sounds of booted footsteps approaching over the edge of the hill. Hooded figures became seen, with their pale faces, in a larger crowd than you were expecting. There was something in the crowd, something that was pulling you in, you could feel it burning in your chest.

The volturi stopped and stood in a straight line, like pieces on a chess board.

"I trust you were prepared for our arrival" Aro said, from far away, our heightened hearing still perceived it as if he were right beside us.

"we have been prepared for over a 1000 years" Stefan grimaced.

"No more Demetri being sent to spy on us and our activity? You worried we are up to something?" Vladimir mocked.

"I cannot trust the filth that swims in our streets" he spat, causing Vladimir to lunge forward, but Stefan grabbed him and held him back.

You stared at the commotion, unsure of what to do, but Aro could feel your hostility.

"You've added a new member to your coven?" he sighed.

"Trying to ensure your luck, tsk tsk" he shook his head.

"You can never beat us" he laughed.

"Then why are you hear? Was it to tell us that?" Stefan flustered.

"STOP" someone shouted, and suddenly everyone went quiet, whispers emerged from the side of the volturi, and soon everyone's eyes...were on you.

You took a step back, aside of some trees, but you couldn't hide.

A boy emerged from the crowd, it was almost like you could recognize him.

"Who is that?" he whispered to Aro.

Aro smiled to himself, before turning back to face your leaders.

"To answer your question...this is why we are here" he turned to you.

"for them."

"They are one of us...they stay here" he insisted, but you stumbled forward.

Aro began to march toward you, it wasn't intimidating, otherwise your friends would have assisted you.

He looked down and scooped up your hand, placing his over it and holding it tightly, almost as if he were listening for something.

He began to speak to the men again.

"Our friends from America, I'm sure you are aware of the Cullen's. Young Alice has presented us with a vision on her last visit, your little new-born, is Alec's mate."

Those final words shocked you to your very soul, something inside of you felt ignited, you felt emotional, more than when you were turned. You looked up to the boy who was waiting for you, he didn't seem to excited, he didn't seem to be disappointed either, but something about him made your heart skip a beat.

"You know the rules" aro whispered to Stefan, beading at him with his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry y/n" Stefan insisted, before relinquishing his power.

You weren't entirely sure what was happening, or who to trust, but something in your gut, was pulling you towards that beautiful boy, and was telling you to go with him.

You walked across the snowy path with Aro beside you, and once beside Alec, you felt a breath of fresh air.

"This wasn't entirely the battle I was expecting" you murmured.

"This isn't over" Vladimir shouted out.

"It is for you" Aro detailed, before he guided you away.

"I'm sorry it had to be like this" Alec said to you sombrely.

"I know about mates, the whole deal, you can't separate them, let alone the mates of the volturi...I just don't know...why me?" you exclaimed rather flustered.

"I don't get to choose" he scoffed.

You cowered away.

"but..." he slipped his hand over yours.

"it feels like I have been waiting a century to meet you."

He smiled, the most unforgettable smile, and it was only the beginning.