113. Vladimir - New Visitors

https://xcaptainhannax.tumblr.com/

Prompt: "She's Carlisle and Esme's adopted child (who's 20 or so) and he just can't stop thinking about her (inappropriate things) then Edward gets protective of her."

----

 When we found out that the Volturi knew about Renesmee the family went crazy trying to find a way to solve things out, and the only solution that we could find was to gather as many clans as we could to face the Volturi and end this for good; of course Carlisle warned me to be very careful around them, not every vampire were like them, most of them drink human blood and lucky me, I am a human, so he assigned Emmett to be around me every time so if something bad happened I could have protection, Rosalie didn't as she was busy taking care of Renesmee.

Today was a calm day, at least for me, Emmett drove me back from school and I went to my bedroom with him, he sure was taking his "job" seriously, I wasn't alone, not even for a minute.

I flopped down on my bed and let out a long sigh; Emmett was leaning on the door frame and laughed.

"Come on, school is easy, don't be so dramatic"

"Yeah, says the man that went to a hundred schools and graduated a hundred times also" He laughed one more time and stayed like that joking for a while until everything turned serious.

"So, how is everyone doing?" he looked down but quickly looked at me again, I knew he didn't want to worry me.

"Things are turning out better, but nothing is certain but you don't have to worry about those things, you have math and that is scary enough" he said smirking and I let out a laugh, he sure knew how to make everything better.

Suddenly we heard voices downstairs and Emmett looked at me with a straight face, I knew that he could hear everything but my human ears were incapable of hearing perfectly; he got up and started to walk to go to see what was happening and I followed him, I knew that the few vampires that were with us went out hunting and none of the Cullen followed behind so I was out of danger.

When we reached the living room we saw that everyone stood outside their backs facing the house, when we went out Jasper, Carlisle, Edward and Esme were already facing two new vampires, I could see that they noticed me and so did Emmett who moved forward pushing me back a little bit.

"Vladimir, Stefan" Carlisle greeted them shortly "You are a long way from home"

"What are they doing here?" Emmett whispered to Carlisle who didn't answer and kept looking at the vampires.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against you but that you don't stand alone" the blonde one answered with a thick accent, his piercing red eyes never leaving me, I could see from the corner of my eye that Edward was getting closer to me. "Also, I see that you have a human on your clan, the Volturi won't be happy"

"Fuck, I should've stayed inside" I thought and Edward turned to look at me and nodded.

"We didn't do what we are accused of, and (Y/N) is part of the family, and the Volturi are aware of that, also, she is going to be one of us soon"

"We do not care what you did Carlisle, and we don't really care what you do to her" the blonde one responded smiling but his voiced sounded bored, he was still looking at me, even after his eyes moved to look at Carlisle, he turned back to me.

"Are you sure, your thoughts say different" Edward said and you could tell that he was getting angrier every second.

"We have been waiting for a long time to finally erase the Volturi once and for all" the other vampire responded with a smile ignoring what Edward said.